[¹] Obsession

He loves him

He loves him. He loves him so much. He loves him deeply and madly. He loves him that he wants to make him as his. He loves him like infinity and he will make the boy to loves him too. He will not let anyone take what is his. He belongs to him only. Namjoon is mine. Namjoon belongs to Jungkook. Not Seokjin. Not anyone. No, I will not let them be. He is mine!

Jungkook glared sharply towards Namjoon and Seokjin that seated in front of him acting lovey-dovey; totally ignoring the other student that may look at them with a disgusting look. Never ever they are been affected by that because they were blinded with love.

Jungkook eyes on Seokjin's arm whom comfortably wrapped on the Namjoon's shoulder, feeling bitter. Both were giggling while looking at Namjoon's phone and whispering to each other's ears, flirting. What is so funny about that, Jungkook has no idea at all. He just the third wheeler there, sitting in the cafe like an idiot. But he didn't care less about it.

There is fire, burning inside Jungkook incarnated from the jealousy. He had gritted his own teeth, clenching his fist under the table, breathing heavily to compose himself at the scene in front of him. The resentment had aroused rapidly that he thinks he is going to jump out on the table, throw a punch on Seokjin's handsome face for touching Namjoon like that. His precious Namjoon. Jungkook almost losing his mind that he thinks he will blow up at anytime. Like a ticking bomb.

Namjoon took a glance for a second towards Jungkook after he had not spoken a word. His silence is intriguing. His eyebrow furrowed when he noticed that Jungkook's face now turn to red and he looks dumbfounded, seems to think about something deeply.

"Kookie? Are you okay?" asked Namjoon concerned.

Jungkook startles a little bit before exhaling his breath heavily, trying to control his anger and wrath that been built up earlier. "I-I'm fine hyung..." he said nonchalantly.

"You don't look fine to me Kookie-ah..." Namjoon refused to believe what had Jungkook said and instantly stand up, bend up closer to Jungkook's face and placed the back of his hand on Jungkook's forehead trying to feel the temperature. Jungkook blushed at the gestures and curved a smile clearly exhilarated with Namjoon's concern.

"You don't have a fever. Are you hungry?" asked Namjoon again. He is surely concerned about Jungkook.

Jungkook shakes his head. "No, hyung. I'm okay. Don't worry..." and he beamingly smiling showing his bunny teeth to Namjoon. Namjoon retaliates with a crescent moon smile and ruffles his black hair causing Jungkook to blush even more.

Seokjin who had been watching Namjoon and Jungkook intimacy clear his throat in annoyance that his boyfriend seems to get too attached to Jungkook. He does have the unsettled feeling about Jungkook quite sometimes and he had noticed how Jungkook is behaving around Namjoon. The attachment between both of them sparks the suspicion in his mind.