[²⁵] ᶜᴼᴹᴱ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ【END】

Until you come back, I can't breatheUntil you come back, I got no reasonGot my heart, my heart down on its knees, I still need you beside me

Until you come back, I got no reason
Got my heart, my heart down on its knees, I still need you beside me

(This song suits the situation after the last chapter, so please listen to it. Just to get the feel)

Taehyung runs as fast as he can through the hallway with Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Seokjin follow suit. After the phone call made by Jungkook, Taehyung cries out loud before Hoseok hugs him with a shock expression. The bad news has been delivered to all of them by Taehyung sorrowfully.

Taehyung saw Jungkook had been sitting outside the operation room. His head was bandaged properly and his shirt been smeared with lots of blood. Taehyung bolted towards the young male, gripped on his collar as he hoisted his weak body.

“What did you do to my brother, huh? What did you do to him? I told you before that I won’t spare you if you ever hurt him again! You jerk!!” Taehyung shouted in anger, couldn’t hold himself that he throws a punch on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook fell on the floor and he winced in pain when his broken ribs had the contact with the cold tile. Everyone gasped at Taehyung’s abrupt action. They never thought that Taehyung will be that aggressive. Hoseok immediately hugged Taehyung from the back when he tried to hit Jungkook once again.

“Stop, Tae! He’s injured too…please, don’t create any scene here…” coaxed Hoseok. Both now looking at how Jimin is helping Jungkook to stand.

“I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…” whispered Jungkook as he brushed away his tears. He had done it too harsh that his face now becomes red. The tears still visible on his face and he looks really haggard and dishelved.

Taehyung scoffs in anger. “Go to hell with you sorry, Jeon Jungkook. If anything ever happens to my brother, I'll kill you…” warned Taehyung lamenting his wrath at Jungkook. He was in deep regret for letting Namjoon leave with Jungkook. He should be more persistent and forbids his brother at that time. If not, Namjoon will not be here in the midst of being saved by the medical team.