[⁴] My Cutie Pie : VHope

You are inside me, You are around me,I only see you wherever I go,Because there is nothing in our universe of love except you and me-Hoseok & Taehyung-

You are inside me,
You are around me,
I only see you wherever I go,
Because there is nothing in our universe of love except you and me
-Hoseok & Taehyung-

When he first laid his eyes on that cutie pie, his world seems halted at the moment. Everything around him suddenly frozen in time except him and that young boy. He is totally mesmerized on how cute that boy is when he widely smiling showing all his white teeth and how ethereal he is when he's laughing at his friend's jokes like there was no sadness in his life.

He tried to approach that cutie a few times but always end up with some disturbance. He still didn't know the name of that young boy nor knowing anything about him at all. He can't even ask someone about him since it will be too suspicious and it is hard because he has no name to refer to. So mysterious.

"Hobi?"

Hoseok turned back his whole body when a raspy voice is calling him. He smiles when he sees Namjoon standing at the locker with a questionable look. Hoseok walks toward Namjoon while rubbing the back of his neck. Feeling tense out of sudden.

"What are you looking at? You seem spacing out for a while..." asks Namjoon.

Hoseok shooks his head. "Nothing Joon. Just searching for someone..."

Namjoon smirks. "That cutie pie again? Who is this guy that makes you so restless huh? I really wanna see his face," says Namjoon eagerly.

Hoseok has been talking about a random guy he met in the library, saying that boy is an eye-catching and his wide smile is very contagious. But not to say that Hoseok had fallen in love with that boy without even knowing his name. Weird? It is Hoseok we are talking about. Everything about him is weird. Especially the cowboy boots that he always wore to the class. Savage as fuck!

Hoseok laughed. "Let me find out about him first before I told you, ok?"

Namjoon pats Hosoek shoulder with concern. "Make sure he didn't break your heart Hobi. You need to make a fast move about this. I'm afraid that he might behave a girlfriend or boyfriend..." says Namjoon practically trying to make sure that Hoseok didn't make a wrong choice with that mysterious boy.

Hoseok may seem looks like he is a cheerful sunshine guy but he is easy to slumber into a negative vibe that scattered his mind. Namjoon tries to avoid his bestfriend from having a breakdown if he can't be with the boy that he had been eyeing of since last month.

Hoseok smiles, eyes on Namjoon. Feel at ease how his friend is really concern about his well being. "I know Joon. I will remember that. Okay?"

Namjoon smiles back to Hoseok. "Oh, by the way, I'm going to the city with Jin hyung after the class. But my brother will drop by at our dorm to deliver a few things that my mom had asked him. Can you please accept it for me? I'll tell Tae that you will be there for him.."tell Namjoon.