[¹²]Sᴏʀʀʏ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅ

"Now I laugh at how I clung to your words like a comma"

"I love you...I really love you, hyung..."

"Jungkook-ah..."

Namjoon was taken aback at the confession, loosen up the grip of Jungkook's on his waist before he turned his body to confront Jungkook. The younger is now looking at him with glistening eyes, almost crying. Namjoon too had wet eyelashes of his breakdown before, gazing the beautiful boy in front of him. His heart is now thumping louder for an unknown reason.

After all those years befriended with Jungkook, considering the young boy as his own brother, today he couldn't look at the boy with the same feeling again. Not after the boy had made the love confession.  It is outrageous and Namjoon feels his stomach cramped at the new sensation.

"I really love you hyung...I can't say it before because of Seokjin but now... now I want you..."

Namjoon gasped. He tried to grasped what had Jungkook said by now. All the moments when Seokjin had said about Jungkook being in love with him came to his mind like a movie replay. So it was true? All this while the younger really loves him?

Seokjin already knew it, that is why he always felt jealous towards Jungkook. And he like a fool always rebut all the allegation saying Jungkook just treated him like a brother. Suddenly the truth hits him so hard like a rock and Namjoon feels his head throbbing at the reality.

"Jungkook ah, you know that...you know I love Seokjin..."

"He didn't deserve you hyung! He was an asshole, he didn't appreciate you as his boyfriend..."rebuke Jungkook in anger, couldn't accept Namjoon's rejection for him. He won't let Namjoon get back with Seokjin again. He wants Namjoon to be his.

"But...I never thought...I never knew.. "

"Then let me show it to you hyung. Let me show to you how much I love you. Please hyung, give me a chance to prove my sincerity.." begs Jungkook. He didn't feel ashamed doing this as long as Namjoon will accept his love. He was desperate.

Namjoon paused. Eyes were on Jungkook's hopeful face and he strickened at the situation that Jungkook looks different when he'd confessed his love. What is this? Why he looks so radiant? And why my heart is beating harder at his gaze? Why?

Jungkook stepped forward, closing the gap between him and Namjoon as if to kiss him but Namjoon put his palm on Jungkook's chest to stop his moves.