[³] THE MAGICAL SHIT : YoonMin

You should give a fuck

You should give a fuck. You really should. But only about things that set your soul on fire. Save your fucks for magical shit.
-Yoongi-

He hates that one particular boy. He really hates those bunny teeth with the ridiculously perfect proportion of his face. He hates how the boy looks so handsome without doing nothing. And he hates him to the core on how that boy had made Seokjin's hurt.

He knows how much Jungkook always ignites over Seokjin's patience. He always deliberately makes a skinship with Namjoon in front of Seokjin, showing too much PDA.  Yoongi was adamant that the young boy is trying to provoke Seokjin deliberately. Asshole!

However, he loves that boy's friend. He loves how that angelic blonde dances like an angel. The moves and the body waves are so perfect that he once doubted whether a human can be that fucking perfect.

He loves how that blonde playfully teasing his bunny friend. He loves how that blonde smile for a small thing. He loves how heavenly it sound when the blonde laugh till his eyes became so small. He is the definition of an angel in a human body. That beautiful angelic boy, Park Jimin.

Yoongi is not being poetic. Far from being a random romantic dude. He spat sarcasm in each of his conversation and his mind full of fucking shit. He's literally a walking curse machine and Seokjin knows how much he hates a melodrama or romcom movies.

He can't stand the shallow mellow dialog between the hero and heroin and all the lovey-dovey scenes that makes him want to puke. That is so lame and fake. Previously.

But Jimin is an exception. He can write two hundred pages of the poem just to tell how ethereal Jimin is. He can be the Shakespeare who basically talk in deep shit of literature words that he can't even understand just to show how much he likes Jimin.

He can write a new Romeo and Juliet or Hamlet for his beloved. He can be the next Cassanova, playing with the sweets words, enticing the angel. His heart is too overwhelming with the fact that he had fallen in love with the beauty and his life suddenly turn to some flowery path and Yoongi was far more than happy to live in the heavenly garden.

"He is the best creation of God!" says Yoongi absentmindedly.

Seokjin turns his head towards Yoongi in confusion but trailed over the gaze of Yoongi. He smirks when he realizes that Yoongi is now staring like a pervert at Jimin whom diligently dancing in front of the mirror, stunningly moves all his body as a satin draped blown by the wind.

Silky smooth as fuck! Thought Yoongi nonetheless.

"How he can move his body like that? Like his bone is made from rubber. Yah Seokjin, you need to dance like him..." says Yoongi again, still in deep thought how Jimin is extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.