[⁷] Painful Love

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever"

"I heard enough Namjoon!"

Namjoon eyes widen at the remarks and he stares at Seokjin, utterly shocked that Seokjin had the gut to treat him so coldly.  Seokjin doesn't look affected at all with what he had said just now as if he was really meant it.

Is it true that Seokjin didn't love him anymore? The same question is wandering again in his mind. It keeps bugging him these days.

"I'd been explaining myself for hours and you just keep on repeating the same thing all over again. I'm tired of this bullshit Namjoon!" spat him again after Namjoon just keep silent at his earlier outburst.

Namjoon bites his lower lips, hard enough that it had drawn blood. Feeling disheartened that his boyfriend has the gut to treat him like a piece of shit. Can't he see how much he is hurting right now?

Namjoon needs the consolation but Seokjin just spat hatred towards him mercilessly. Then who is he in Seokjin's life? Is he means nothing to Seokjin?

"Me...just...just asking the truth h-hyung..." said Namjoon, stuttering in juggling his own words to make it more subtle in order not to pressure Seokjin further. However, despite that, he still can sense the hatred that been harbored by Seokjin.

Seokjin shoots a sharp glare towards his younger boyfriend with displeasure. He didn't know why he can't contain his anger right now, but he just wants to snap and relished his anger towards Namjoon. He just mad and tired at the same time. Namjoon's childish behavior doesn't help him at all.

"And you been asking for hours Namjoon. I'd explained to you already. Then, what did you want to know actually? Or are you doesn't believe a single thing that I just said to you? You're accusing me of cheating on you? Like that?" rebuke Seokjin angrily.

Namjoon hitched on the accusation. He knows Seokjin had lost his patience right now but Namjoon too had the right to know the truth about the rumors scattered in the college about him and Sana, his stage partner. It had been almost a week the rumors spread all over the college and some people keep on asking him whether he had broken up with Seokjin. He can't even answer a simple question since he hasn't met with Seokjin for almost two weeks?

Seokjin had been very busy that he had no time to see Namjoon. Seokjin doesn't even go to the dance studio anymore, being occupied by the restless rehearsal for his upcoming stage play next month. Namjoon had coaxed himself that it's okay for both of them not to see each other frequently. He tried to understand the whole situation, giving Seokjin all the space he needed. The final year had taken a toll on their relationship slowly but Namjoon tries to keep it intact. But how to do it alone if your partner didn't give a helping hand?