[²¹] ᴸᴼⱽᴱ ᴰᴼᴱˢᴺ'ᵀ ᴬˢᴷ ᵂᴴʸ

"Don't ask me if this feeling's right or wrong, It doesn't have to make much sense, It just has to be this strong"

It was too depressing for Namjoon after he left his foster parent's house last two days. Now, he's lying on the bed, curling to himself and crying silently. He has a mild fever as he was dehydrated with all the crying and lack of food.

Jungkook couldn’t do anything as Namjoon just ignored him completely. He was too engulfed with his own emotion that he couldn’t think straight. Jungkook tried to persuade the male to have a spoonful of porridge he makes. But it was worthless.

Jungkook put the wet towel on Namjoon's forehead slowly. The said male was too weak to refuse, letting Jungkook tend his feverish body. His tears wouldn’t stop cascading from the corner of his eyes.

“You need to eat, hyung…” Jungkook said as his voice strained with a serious concern.

Namjoon shook his head weakly, closing his eyes as he refused to see Jungkook's disappointed expression. Not that he is trying to be a brat or trying to give a hard time to his boyfriend – but he was too sad to think about other things.

He had been disowned by the only family he had. His own flesh and blood hate him. How could he not feel depressed about that? He grew up with his family, creates a special bond with them (even been ill-treated by his foster parent) and Taehyung undivided loves.

He loves them. He only has the three in his life, relatives that he can call as his own. A place where he could call as his home. But now, it’s all vanished within one night. Everyone hates him. Rejected him. Abandoned him. How he’s going to live with the fact he is all alone right now?

Despite all those cruel and unfair treatment by his foster parent – Namjoon loves them, genuinely. They had raised him, nurtured him, gives everything to him – food, shelter, education. He was thankful that they didn’t leave him at the orphanage.