[²²] ᴼᴸᴰ ᶠᴸᴬᴹᴱ

"You said it ended when he left youYou say your love for him is goneBut those old memories still upset youFor I might be a memory before too long"

You say your love for him is gone
But those old memories still upset you
For I might be a memory before too long"

WARNING:- MENTION OF ASSAULT AND RAPE

“What conference?”

Namjoon flinched at the cold tone, fiddling with his fingers as he is nervous to sit in front of Jungkook. “Con-conference about methods of…of teaching and…and everyone is…compulsory to go…”

Jungkook clicked his tongue. “For how many days?”

“Two days…on weekend…”

Jungkook groaned at the answer. He barely had the time with Namjoon since his final exam just around the corner. He allocated the weekend to be with the elder to make up all the time he missed for all the extra classes and tutorials he needs to attend before. But now, Namjoon will not be free to be with him due to that stupid conference!

“And that Sehun also going to this conference?”

Namjoon flinched at the mentioned of Sehun's name. He then slowly nods his head, head dangled down to the floor – afraid to see Jungkook's reaction.

“Fuck!” Jungkook cursed. He grits his teeth in anger. “Fine! But I’ll drop and fetch you…”

Namjoon eyes widen at the suggestion. “But Kookie…you…you have tutorials for your final right? Wouldn’t it'll be inconvenient for you to do so?”

Jungkook squinted his eyes towards Namjoon. “Why? You didn’t want me to do that? So you can flirt with that asshole?” said Jungkook with an accusatory tone.