[¹⁸] ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴜɢ

I don't care what people sayThe rush is worth the price I payI get so high when you're with meBut crash and crave you when you leave

The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Jungkook??"

Jungkook immediately opened up his eyes and flustered when he saw the familiar figure standing in front of him. Jungkook can feel his forehead started to have a cold sweat. He gulped and his throat chokes like someone had strangled his neck.

"What are you doing here with Sana?"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

(A backstory of Jungkook)

His parent always arguing over something trivial. Jungkook had been listening to their bickering for almost every day, every time they had laid their eyes on each other. They were more like cat and mouse, Tom and Jerry rather than a husband and wife. Jungkook can't remember when was the last time they had a calm and peaceful conversation. He can't even remember when they acted lovingly towards each other. Or maybe they haven't at all.

He was sixteen when he saw for the first time his father had hit his mother. The loud smack on her face resonates in the living room as Jungkook just entered the house after school. He was shocked to see the whole incident and how his mother had screamed over his father on and on while holding her bruised cheek.

They were cursing and later it's become more touchy - both were scuffle as they tried to hit each other. And then, his father accidentally pushed his mother causing her to stumble on the couch and hit her head on the coffee table. There was a pool of blood. His mother lying unconscious on the floor. And his father was beyond terrified.

His mother escaped with a small injury, a mild concussion. But the relationship no longer can be repaired. They didn't talk to each other anymore, being holding themselves as they were waiting for Jungkook to finish his school. As if they were waiting the perfect time to spill everything. It was one day when Jungkook was going to present his trophy for Best Student Awards, he saw his mother with luggage at the living hall. His father stands in the middle of it - expressionless. Jungkook heart's hammering at the harrowing situation, knowing it will not going to be good at all.

"I and your father decided to get divorced..."

Jungkook was deadpanned at the flawless talk, as his mother looks so calm and serene. No hint of sadness or agony. His father had the same expression too. Were they really love each other before? Did they really got married out of love? But where's the love now?