[⁵] The Jealousy

"I don't mind bleeding if it is meant to hold you for a little while"

Seokjin is frustrated. No, it will be a huge understatement to say that he is frustrated. It is more to anger and jealousy. He had tried to reasoning himself, contended at how much Namjoon had always considered Jungkook as his own brother.  However, Seokjin sometimes lost his patience and tolerance.

Jungkook is obliviously trying to wreck their relationship. Seokjin had the gut feeling that Jungkook is trying to meddle with between him and Namjoon. But how come Namjoon cannot see the evil plan? How come Namjoon is too dense that Jungkook had liked him more than as a brother?

Seokjin had tried to explain about this to Namjoon but Namjoon always burst into laughter and said that he just being paranoid. Is it true he just being paranoid? Is it true that Jungkook has no feeling toward Namjoon? Did he misinterpret Jungkook's brotherly love for Namjoon?

Seokjin's eyes gawking at Jungkook who had his hand wrapped over his lover's shoulder while both were giggling over something. Unknown to both of them, Seokjin had preyed on them since the last fifteen minutes at the cafeteria entrance. The way Jungkook had been whispering to Namjoon's ears was too intimate for a casual friend will do.

And not to say that Namjoon had let himself to be treated that easygoing and freely by Jungkook in front of other people. Completely ignored all the perception of the other student's may have while watching both of them. Of course not to say, his perception when he saw that.

Seokjin is pissed off. No. He is enraged at Jungkook and Namjoon. At Jungkook for being purposely displaying his affection through the unnecessary skinship and at Namjoon for being too stupid to realize how much Jungkook had liked him all this while. Or he might say, love.

Love? Love my ass! Seokjin chided at his own ill-thought. Feeling disgusted at Jungkook. His desire against someone does not belong to his is disgraceful. Seokjin might be exaggerated but he has his own reason to hate Jungkook that much. Jungkook is testing his patience constantly.

"Joonie...."

Namjoon raises his head, changing gaze with Seokjin and he smiles wider at the sight of his beloved.

"Jinnie..."

Seokjin smiles as it is and his eyes turn to Jungkook who seems not for a single fuck is bothered to lift up his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. And he is aware the smirk planted on Jungkook's cute bunny face. Seokjin feels the rage inside his heart is burning up, riling incredously up to his head, causing his face to redden at the commotion.