[¹⁴] Sᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ A Kɪss

I'll see you in the sunlightI'll hear your voice everywhereI'll run to tenderly hold you

I'll hear your voice everywhere
I'll run to tenderly hold you

•••

"You drive me crazy, hyung..."

The breath where he uttered those words tickling the elder where he had whispering to, making the elder shudder at the warmth. He got goosebumps, his heart hammering out loud. His grasp on the younger shirt tightened as the younger hold him in his tight embrace.

"I'm so lucky to have you right now..." he whispered again, biting the elder's earlobe, teasing the elder. The affected male moaned at the touched - body's trembling. His hand tugging on the younger's shirt - firmly.

When the younger moved his lips to the crook of his neck, nuzzling his nose against his exposed skin, Namjoon moaned further and he was surprised at himself that he was emitting such embarrassing sound, quickly hiding his reddened face on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook's laughed at the reaction, cooed at how cute the male in his arm right now. "Hyung, you're so cute!"

Namjoon whined. "Kookie....don't say that. I'm too embarrassed right now..." mumbled Namjoon, voice muffled in between of the younger's shoulder and neck.

Jungkook pressed his lips to Namjoon's cheek a few times, more on smooching making the sound audible. Namjoon whined further at the childish gestures, still hiding his blushed face. Jungkook pushed away Namjoon's body, making a small gap between them; forcing the elder to face him but Namjoon was too shy to meet the eyes. His head hung low to his laps, hands fidgeting the blanket. Clearly nervous.

"Hyung look at me..."

Namjoon shook his head. Refused to do so. He didn't want Jungkook to see his red face. This is so embarrassing!

Jungkook chuckles. Amused at the elder's behavior. Jungkook lifted the chin, boring his eyes on Namjoon's with a smile. "Let me see your beautiful face, hyung..." he said while moving his head to the left and right in a playful manner. Trying to tease the elder further.

Namjoon huffs at the act. "Kookie, don't!" he nudged on Jungkook shoulder when the younger playfully peeking on his face, to see his cute expression.

Jungkook laughed heartily when he saw Namjoon's pucker his lips. He then cupped the face, making the elder meet his eyes. Jungkook brushes their noses together and moved closer to Namjoon's plump lips. Namjoon gasped at the sudden closeness. He can feel Jungkook's breath on his face - on the lips particularly.

"I'd love nothing more than to kiss you right now. I want to kiss you so much that it is just about killing me, hyung..."

Namjoon let out a half-suppressed laugh. Feeling too nervous to give any reaction to Jungkook's flirtatious remarks.  When Jungkook slowly put his lips to his, it was an automatic reflection that Namjoon had placed his hands lightly on Jungkook's shoulder to balance his upper body. And Jungkook wrapped his hand around Namjoon's waist, making their bodies been pressed together. Very close.