[¹⁷] ʟɪᴇs & sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

"And for a moment it seemed to me as if I were buried in a vast grave full of unspeakable secrets

"And for a moment it seemed to me as if I were buried in a vast grave full of unspeakable secrets."

💠💠💠💠💠

"Why do you want to see me? You know it's dangerous for us to meet with each other right?"

The girl snickered at the statement, feeling the fear of the male is absurd. He is the one that started all this game and now he is in fear that someone will expose his secret?

"I don't think that it's wrong for me to see my beloved cousin right? What are you afraid of Jeon Jungkook?" she asked sarcastically.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in irritation before retaliating at the girl. "We are not even that close Sana!"

-----xxx-----

"Do you really love him Namjoon?"

Namjoon legs halted at the voice before he turned his body to see the male. His heart beating faster when he saw the handsome face that he used to admire before. Used to. Not to say that his feeling towards the male had completely gone but it has subsided when he falls in love with Jungkook, his current boyfriend.

"Is it important for you to know, sunbae?" asked Namjoon coldly with a stoic expression. His grips on his backpack tighten as he starts speaking. This unplanned meeting had made him shudder a little bit. He has not met with the elder since their last conversation at the hospital months ago.

Seokjin sighed at the cold treatment but he couldn't put the blame onto Namjoon. He kind of deserved it after he hurts the male mercilessly. He regretted everything but he realized his regret doesn't weigh anything now.

"Can we have a proper talk for a minute?" asked Seokjin with a pleading tone.

Namjoon eyebrows pucker at the request, staring at the elder with a quizzical look. "What for?" he further asked as he couldn't read the reason nor the needs behind it.

"Because I never apologize properly to you..."

Namjoon's heart sunk at the answer and Seokjin's sad expression triggered his empathy. After all, Seokjin used to be his lover and he will not lose anything if he ever talked to Seokjin for a while. He took a breather before he answered, "Okay, let's talk!"

Seokjin immediately smiles at the consent before he asked Namjoon to take a seat at the nearby bench at the park. They sat side by side and being quiet for a while with awkwardness linger around before Seokjin being the first to initiate the conversation.