[²⁰] ᶠᴬᴷᴱ ᴸᴼⱽᴱ

"I broke my own heart by loving you"

WARNING: A HEAVY ANGST AND SOME OF YOU WILL FIND THIS LONG CHAPTER IS BORING LOL

“Are you coming or not, hyung?”

Namjoon sighed. He had been asked the same thing since last week. But Taehyung has been so persistent about wanting to know his answer. How he can avoid such an encounter? He has no valid reason to decline. Namjoon knows that Taehyung knows about that. That’s why his brother keeps on pushing him.

“Hyung….” Taehyung whining over the phone when Namjoon didn’t answer him.

Namjoon took a breather. “I…I don’t know Tae…” he finally answered. And he can hear Taehyung groaned in frustration at his vague answer. He had disappointed his little brother.

“But hyung…eomma want to celebrate me for passing the Bar examination. And it's eomma birthday too. Please…you haven’t been coming home for almost a year…”

Namjoon released a deep sighed at the pleas. He knew he had been distancing himself from his family after he'd graduated last two years. Namjoon's thought it is the right thing to do. His parent, the adoptive parent didn’t even care if he's going home or not. They don’t even attend his graduation day. He was hopeful at first, but they didn’t come to celebrate the most important day in his life.

They need to attend another family matters that day. Taehyung had informed him about that on the day of the graduation. But Namjoon couldn’t care less about it. He knew the reason behind it, unknown to Taehyung. Namjoon didn’t ask further. He refused to do so.

After that, he was being busy with his life as the teacher and Jungkook. His boyfriend too didn’t want Namjoon to get too attached to his adoptive parent anymore. Not after what they had done to Namjoon. Taehyung might be clueless of what is happening but Jungkook didn’t like for both of them to be closed like before.