[¹¹] Aʟᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ

"In time, even the sharpest thorn will become soft"

Jungkook stared at Namjoon's unconscious body lying on the hospital's bed looking so weak and frailed. Jungkook clenched his fist till his knuckles turn to white, feeling enraged at how ridiculously stupid Seokjin was for treating Namjoon like he was trash, not worthy at all. He was going to hit that elder once again if Namjoon didn't suddenly pass out after the heated confrontation.

Dehydration. That is what the doctor said when he brought Namjoon's to the hospital. He was still in the phase of healing in the first place, but due to the physical and emotional fatigueness, it had taken a toll on his weak body. That is why he had fainted out of sudden. His body was shutting down due to that, as a defense mechanism.

Bang! A loud noise resonates in the white room. It was Taehyung. He had slammed the door too hard and he was panting heavily. Jungkook shuddered on his seat at the abrupt action, watching how worries Taehyung right now approaching him and Namjoon. It is clear that Taehyung was running to the hospital after he received the news from Jungkook. He was gasping for breath and his shirt saline soaked with sweats.

Taehyung was in the middle of his criminal procedure class when he had read the message from Jungkook. Namjoon fainted at the college. That what was Jungkook send to him. Taehyung himself almost fainted at the news, barely calmed down himself before immediately left the class after he had informed his lecturer about the emergency.

"How is he?" he asked in between of his uneven breathing. Still catching up.

"He's fine. The doctor said he just dehydrated..."

Taehyung sighed in relieved. He cocked his head to Jungkook. "What the hell he's doing in the college? He should be resting here..." ranted Taehyung in confusion.

Jungkook were hesitated to answer at first, knowing he had his own shares for this to happen. He glanced at Taehyung that almost ready to throw a fit if he ever knew the reason behind his brother's incident. Jungkook scratched his head in nervousness, didn't know how to start the story. More on worrisome of Taehyung's reaction though.

"He...we...Jin..I...so..."

Taehyung scrunched at the younger stuttering, sensing something is terribly wrong and Jungkook might be involved with this. "What the fuck Jungkook? Tell me! Now!" urged Taehyung in anger.

"Err, I went to see Seokjin and Joon-hyung somehow knew about it and he saw me and Seokjin fighting..." he told ambigously.

Taehyung eyes widen at the vague information but still can catch up with the gist of it. "What the hell Jungkook??? Why you did that for???" he shouted.

Jungkook flinched at the loud pitch, feeling his eardrum almost burst out due to the high decibel volume of Taehyung's voice. He touched his earlobe, scratching out the resonates voice in it. He thought he was going deaf because of that.