[¹³]Mʏ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Bᴇᴀᴛs Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ

"You're my new favorite feeling

"You're my new favorite feeling..."

"If you leave right now, then it's really over between us Namjoon," said Seokjin. Serious as fuck.

"Sorry hyung...I'm really sorry..." answered Namjoon, without hesitation and left the room quickly. Leaving Seokjin stunned at his action. He came to the realization that, Namjoon is no longer his. And he is the one who had committed the grave mistakes.

Namjoon sprinted his leg to the outside, his head turns to the left and right looking for the right way. He was relieved when he saw Jungkook at the end of the hallway on the right side. He then runs through the hallway, pays no heed towards the people there. His attention solely on Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" he shouted the younger's name, hoping the boy will listen to it and stop walking further.

But Jungkook just turns a blind eye to his voice, keep on walking. Namjoon runs faster and it was affecting his weak body. He was wheezing but he needs to catch up with Jungkook. He knew Jungkook deliberately ignoring his calling just now. The young boy was being hurt by what he'd just saw. Namjoon needs to explain everything to Jungkook. Jungkook needs to listen to every word he's going to say.

"Kookie-ah!!!" he shouted again. Using all his energy left, looking at Jungkook's figure with teary eyes. "Kookie ah..." he slurred out of fatigueness, bending down with both of his hand on the knees. He's wheezing, trying to catch up his breath. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen anymore and Namjoon let out an agony tear.

"Kookie...sorry..." he sobs at the entrance of the hospital with regrets that he wasn't able to explain everything. He kneeled on the tile floor, ignoring the people who'd been watching him. Those whispering didn't affect him at all. He was too sad to think what's happened around him.

The hurt expression of the younger flashing like a camera roll and his heart is stricken knowing he is the reason for the invisible wound. He has no intention to hurt Jungkook. He didn't want Jungkook to suffer as much as he was. He knows the feeling. The feeling when you loved someone who didn't love you back. The feeling was similar to death. The pain and torture are unbearable. Like a thousand needles had been pricked to your heart mercilessly.

Kookie...Sorry...Don't go!

"What are you doing on the floor?"

Namjoon hiccups at the voice, lifted his head to look the at the figure - standing in front of him with a stoic expression. Jungkook! Namjoon sobs are harder. He tried to conceal the sound with both of his hand but to no avail.

Jungkook crouched down, staring at crying Namjoon with sad eyes. He sighed deeply before he ruffles the blonde hair lovingly. "Stop crying....I'm here..." coaxed Jungkook gently.