[²³] ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴬ ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀᴬᶜᴴᴱ

It ain't right with love to shareWhen you find he doesn't care for youIt ain't wise to need someoneAs much as I depended on you

When you find he doesn't care for you
It ain't wise to need someone
As much as I depended on you

(And I personally like this song)

WARNING:-MENTION OF VIOLENCE AND RAPE AND SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE READ THE ONESHOT. THIS CHAPTER HAD THE MOST SCENE OF IT. SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING (WITH A FEW EDITS)

“Kim Namjoon!!”

Namjoon almost jumped out from the couch at the loud voice before he turned his head in horror. When he saw the pissed off face of Jungkook, now marching towards him – Namjoon’s heart almost combusts with fear. He quickly rose from the couch, distancing himself from Seokjin.

Seokjin frowned when he saw how Namjoon's quivered at the presence of Jungkook. He slowly stands up, getting ready to greet Jungkook. The young boy looks different from the last time he saw him. From a small boy now he had turned to a muscle built, looks very muscular and intimidating.

“Jung-Jungkook…”

Namjoon almost stumbles on his feet when Jungkook roughly grabbed his arm and drag his lanky body – now pressed on Jungkook's side as the younger slide his arm over his waist. Namjoon gasped when he can feel the tights of the grips. He shuddered in fear when he saw the murderous stare that Jungkook had shoots at Seokjin. He just prays that Jungkook won’t be snapped in public.

“Oh, hi Jungkook. Long time no see…glad to meet you again…” said Seokjin friendly and he shoved his hand for a handshake.

Jungkook chided at the cordial greeting and leaving Seokjin's hand untouched. “Kim Seokjin…” his voice sounded so cold and almost inaudible.

Seokjin took back his hand, feeling fortify at the rejection but he already knew Jungkook always hates him since in the beginning. “Are you here for Namjoon?” he asked later, ignoring the cold treatment by the younger.