[⁹] I'm Going To Take Him Away

"The hottest love has the coldest end"

•••

"You shouldn't treat him like that you know?"

Seokjin sighed in despair. He looks at Yoongi who seems busy doing something on his computer. Maybe composing his new song. He doesn't know and he didn't bother to ask too. He never had the interest to interfere with Yoongi's work because he had no knowledge whatsoever of how to compose or write any song.

"I just snapped..." admit Seokjin. Guilty as charged.

Yoongi glanced at Seokjin for a second before he averted his eyes back to the computer. "But still, no need for you to call him pussy though..."

Seokjin hides his face on both of his hand, screaming through it letting out his frustration. Yoongi didn't shocked at all for such overreaction, just rolling his eyes in vexation. Seokjin had made a big mistake and he is not going to support his action this time. Seokjin is his bestfriend but it doesn't mean that he needs to support everything he had done blindly.

Whatever reason behind that, he shouldn't treat Namjoon like that. Namjoon didn't deserve that kind of attitude from Seokjin. He was merely asking what is happened between Seokjin and Sana. As the boyfriend, he has the right to ask and Seokjin has the obligation to answer. To be honest, he too did wondering the same but has no gut to ask.

"He's ignoring my call and text. I'd been calling him for the whole day. What should I do now?" asked Seokjin, feeling lost at his and Namjoon situation. Frustrated at his oblivious action. He knew both of them had drifted apart lately. He was too focused on his assignment and the stage play. He thought Namjoon will understand his situation, which he believes that Namjoon had compromised with that. However, because of the stupid scandal, Namjoon had started to doubt at him. And Seokjin was agitated thinking Namjoon didn't have faith on him.

"Go and see him then. Are you that stupid Seokjin?" dissed Yoongi.

"I'm still your hyung Yoongi..."

"Err...whatever??" shrugged Yoongi, don't give a damn.

Seokjin huffed at the rude response but he has no heart to nag over the trivial matters. That is nothing to compare with the problem he needs to face right now. He had regretted the moment he had said all the harsh words towards Namjoon.

Even when Namjoon cried in front of him too, Seokjin was too immersed with his own ego and selfishness that he had opted to ignore the younger. He shouldn't do that to Namjoon. He knew he had screwed up. Namjoon is innocent and Seokjin himself had put their relationship at stakes.

"I really hate it when he keeps on asking me about Sana..." refute Seokjin, trying to justify his own action eventhough he realized that it's more on lying to himself in order to soothe his guilt. He tries to shift the burden on Namjoon.