[¹⁶] ʸᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴹʸ ᴼᴮˢᴱˢˢᴵᴼᴺ

"You're my obsession, my fetish, my religion, my confusion, my confession"

Jungkook eyes on Namjoon, like a hungry predator behind the big tree observing the elder having fun with his friends at the field. He knew one of them, Hoseok. But the other two are strangers to him. He might have been seen them somewhere nearby the college but he can't recall any of them. He groaned in anger when one of them suddenly hugged Namjoon's shoulder, whispering something to his ears and Namjoon laughed at his words. Namjoon seems to enjoy himself with the affection.

What's so funny? Why did Namjoon let the man touch him freely like that? Why are they being gushy mushy in front of the public like that? Didn't the guy know that Namjoon already has a boyfriend?

Everyone on the campus had the knowledge that Namjoon and Jungkook is now an item. Well, of course, it is Jungkook himself had publicly announced their relationship on their first month anniversary last week. That's happened due to a new student suddenly confessed to Namjoon in front of everyone, including Jungkook.

That Kyungsoo guy! Jungkook almost throws a punch to his face if Namjoon didn't hug him from the back. That is when Jungkook announced their relationship, witnessed by all the student in the cafeteria, shocking everyone. Kyungsoo had the grave impact on the sudden news. He basically crying out loud and cursed Jungkook for stealing his first love.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the accusation and just ignore the male as he keeps begging on Namjoon to accept his love. After Jungkook blackmailed him to cut his tongue if he keeps on talking then Kyungsoo left the cafe - heartbroken for his unrequited first love. Poor guy.

Then everyone has been talking about the incident - mostly on how Namjoon had moved on over Seokjin. It was shocking at first because everyone knew how much Seokjin and Namjoon used to love each other. The commotion between them and Sana had been talked among them for weeks and now Namjoon and Jungkook being together also big news. They were gossiping about the three all around the campus.

Jungkook immediately hides behind the tree when the guy who'd been hugging Namjoon suddenly walk at his direction; after waving at Namjoon gleefully. It took only a second when Jungkook grabbed the male's forearm, dragging the poor boy towards the alley behind the building.

The boy was dumbfounded as to why he had been dragged suddenly by Jungkook. Once Jungkook satisfied that they were far from anyone and the place was a little bit hidden, Jungkook pushed the male to the ground. The male eyes widen at the harsh gestures, wincing in pain when his butt hit the ground.

"What? Why are you doing this? Who are you?" he asked in a shocked tone.

Jungkook groaned at the audacity, snarled at the guy in anger. "I'm the one that should be asking you the question! Who are you? Why are you being friendly with Namjoon?!"