[²⁴] ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴱᵁᴺᴵᴼᴺ, ᵀᴴᴱ ᵀᴿᵁᵀᴴ & ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᶜᶜᴵᴰᴱᴺᵀ

'Cause you are the blood I bleedWe've got the whole world under our feetWhen you're tired and you're falling asleepI don't wanna let go

We've got the whole world under our feet
When you're tired and you're falling asleep
I don't wanna let go

WARNING:- READ AT OWN RISK 😏

"Let's break up, Jungkook-ah..."

Jungkook eyes widen at the words, heartbeat escalated at a fast rate that he thought he's going to have a heart attack. Jungkook tears rolled down to his cheek as he starts to sobs at the harrowing decision.

"N-no...no...no...no..." he chanted the same words on and on while his eyes fixated on Namjoon's. The elder looks as devastated as him. But then how could he utter the venomous words?

"This...this not going to work out Jungkook. We keep on hurting each other. You keep on questioning my loyalty and love. We...we should end this toxic relationship..."

Jungkook couldn't handle his emotion when Namjoon looks so persistent and adamant with his decision. Jungkook was deadpanned and he dragged his knees to the chest as he pulled his own hair - miserably.

"Oh God! This...this is all my fault...this... this is all my fault!" he starts to ramble incoherently. His eyes quivered around, soullessly and the tears been soaking wet his face.

Namjoon averted his eyes towards his boyfriend in front of him. He frowned in confusion when he notices there is something wrong with Jungkook. Rather than the usual image of being scary and cold, he looks so lost and fragile.

"I...promised...I promised that I won't be like my father! End up...end up I become one. There's no difference between me and him now. We...we are the same monster that hurts someone we love. This... this is all my fault!"

"Jung-Jungkook? What... what happened?" Namjoon asked with a concerned voice. He tried to approach the boy but he was taken aback when Jungkook scurried away from him in fear until his back touch the solid wall.