Chapter 9:

**Here'schapter 9!**

It's Monday and I don't know whether I want to feel happy about that or not... I'm just worried that Michael, Luke and Calum will go back to his old ways. Even though his old ways was only about 5 days ago...

I guess there is only one way to find out...

My mum drove me to school and told me to have a good day and I walked into school. I headed straight to my locker to sort out what I needed for the day and then closed. By doing that, I had a freaking heart attack! Michael was behind the door, leaning up against the locker next to mine with a smirk on his face. I sort of backed away a bit, but when I did this, I saw Michael's face drop.

"You still think I'm going to hurt you?" He asked with a pained expression on his face.

"Well..." I said, hinting at the fact that I was still a bit scared of him. He sighed and brought me into a hug.

"I won't hurt you, I promise," he said with so much meaning in his voice.

"Michael!" I heard being called. Me and Michael turned around and saw Luke and Calum walk towards us.

"You might want to be careful, a lot of people are spreading stuff around already about you two. Gemma, don't listen to any of it. Knowing the people in this school, they will say anything to you to try and break you," Calum warned. Now I was scared. I'm thankful that Calum told me, but now I'm worried.

"Michael," I heard a high-pitched voice say. I knew that voice and I didn't want to look at her. It was one of the many school sluts that went here and her name is Crystal. I know she and Michael had had a past but I didn't know they were still talking...

"What d'you want Crystal?" Michael growled at her, obviously annoyed she's there.

"I just came over to ask when are we next going to hook up? I miss those times," she purred as her left hand dragged down Michael's chest.

I really didn't want to be there at that moment. I tried to step away slowly but Luke and Calum were behind me, so they were blocking my way out. Great. Crystal's two bitches were behind her smirking at me. These two try to act and dress like Crystal but it doesn't work at all.

"We're not okay, we haven't done for a long time and never will again," Michael sternly said and shoved her hand off of his chest.

Crystal looked shock that he just turned her down. She then turned to me and said, "Have fun. He won't stay with you for long. He'll get bored and leave you for someone else," and then she left. The two bitches following behind her.

I just stared down at the floor, not really knowing how to react really.

"Gemma?" I heard Michael's voice.

"I've got to go to class," I said and then hurried away.

Thankfully, neither of them were in my first class which was Geography.

I went in and sat down near the window and took out my phone and headphones. I don't need to do any work in this lesson, because I've already done it and the teacher doesn't moan at me for not doing anything so I always sit there and daydream.

I put my phone on shuffle and the first song that came on was Ed Sheeran's 'Autumn Leaves' which is one of my favourite songs from it.

-

-

First lesson was over and we were all walking out. I waited for everyone else to leave first before I left. As soon as I walked out of the door, I saw Michael standing there, talking with Luke and Calum. I tried to walk away without being noticed but that didn't work.