Chapter 16:

**Chapter 16!!! Sorry for the slow updates. I am on holiday so it's kinda hard to update at the moment**

**UPDATE! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. I HAVE JUST COME BACK ON HERE AND STARTED LOOKING BACK THIS STORY, THEN FOUND OUT IT DELETED HALF OF CHAPTER 15. BUT NOW, THE WHOLE CHAPTER HAS GONE!!! I AM SO SORRY!**

**Dirty scene, if you don't like it, SKIP IT!**

When we walked into his bedroom we both sat on the bed for a minute, silence surrounding us. Without warning, Michael's lips were pressed against mine and his tongue instantly slipped inside my mouth. I climber over and straddled his waist while putting my hands on the back of his neck and his hands were on my waist.

After a few minutes of roughly making out, he flipped us over, so I had my back against the mattress and Michael was straddling me. He moved his lips down to my neck and placed kisses down it, biting every now and again, sure to leave marks.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. His hand rubbing against my stomach and he started peppering kisses down my chest and down my stomach.

Michael reached up around my back and reach for the strap.

"Are you sure?" he asked me and I nodded at him and he smiled back down at me before undoing the strap and letting it fall to the ground.

"So beautiful," he said as he brought his mouth to mine again. I could feel his boner poking my thigh I reached down and started to rub it, causing him to moan and start to heavily breathe.

His fingers trailed down to my bikini bottoms and pulled at the hem of it.

"Gemma, are you sure you want to do this. I know you're a virgin and I don't want to push you into anything," he said to me and I simply nodded a yes saying that I wanted to and brought him back down for kiss. He pulled my bikini bottoms off and I was completely naked before him. I can't believe this is happening! I tugged at his trunks and he instantly took them off, showing his length stand proud. I just sort of stared at it in disbelief. I watched as he put the condom on and then we got to it. The pain was unbearable, causing tears to flow from my eyes because it was my first time. He kept calming me down and kissing me and soon it felt a lot better.

-

-

Michael fell beside me, panting heavily, his chest heaving up and down. He looked so perfect.

"That was great," he said through the pants as he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. "We should probably go and have a shower. Did you want to share one?" he asked me and I nodded yes to him. I went to get up but as soon as I did, pain shot through my legs and lower region, causing me to nearly fall down but Michael caught me. "Yeah, you might be a bit sore..." he trailed off, letting a chuckle escape, whilst I just gave him a glare.

When we were both showered, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out and got my spare clothes and walked back into the bathroom and shut the door, leaving Michael to change in his room. Once I was changed, I walked out and saw Michael wasn't in there, so I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and I could see everyone was outback, so I walked out and towards them. Karen was setting up plates or food around a table that was set up out there. I walked over to Michael and when he saw me, his face lit up in a smile but then turned into a smirk.

"You're wearing my top," he stated and I stared at him dumbly. Then I noticed he is wearing the new top I got him and the bracelet.

"Are they alright?" I asked him, gesturing to the top and bracelet.