Chapter 13:

**Chapter 13!**

After having that dream, I haven't been able to sleep properly. I am so glad I don't have school the rest of the week because I wouldn't be able to handle it. Being around Michael because of what happened at the park and the weird thing that happened in the dream. Then there is Damien. I don't know what made me dream that, but let me tell you, it was fucking scary!

All week I haven't been doing anything, because where I have nothing to do, I just sit in my room. Michael has tried to contact me by message and by calling me, but I never answered. I have cried quite a bit as well but I haven't resulted to going back to the blade so I suppose that's good. I should have kinda gathered that Michael didn't mean any of it. Why would he? Why would he want a weird, geeky, nerdy, slutty, ugly, fat, 4-eyed freak? Exactly. He wouldn't.

I felt my phone boom out ‘Times Like These’ By Foo Fighters and I instantly knew that it was Ashton. He doesn't go to school or college anymore because he dropped out, saying he wanted to do something else.

"Hello Ashy!" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey Gemmy, did you want to go out somewhere today? I know you’re not at school and your brothers at college so I know you're home alone. Pleeeease?," he asked and dragged out the please, begging me to go.

"Fine, where are we going and when are you picking me up?"

"I thought that maybe we could take a walk around town and then go to the arcade because I know how much you love the arcade, and I will pick you up in about 20 minutes?"

"You know me too well Ashton. That sounds perfect and I will be ready when you get here."

Ashton kept his word and soon arrived in 20 minutes.

"Well hello smarty pants," Ashton said as I met him outside the house. When I told him I didn't need to go into school for the rest of the week, he strutted calling me that.

"Hey hotshot," I said to him.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep."

And off we went. All the way into town, we were just talking and laughing. This is one of the reasons I like hanging out with Ashton, because he can always cheer me and make me laugh when I don't feel like it.

"So, has Michael been bullying you still?" Ashton asked as we reached the town.

"Don't even get me started," I said, not looking at him.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Ashton, can we not talk about it please? I just want to have fun," I told him honestly. He looked at me a bit unsure but then he started to smile.

"Anything to have you happy," Ashton said and then he grabbed my hand and we went running and laughing for no reason whatsoever.

We spent about 2 hours just looking around in different shops and we were looking at all sorts of things from clothes to CD's. We had such a laugh all day. Ashton even got hit with an old lady's purse because he swore at me and she started yelling at him and that. It was the funniest thing. His face was hilarious as well and is generally scared of that women from now on.

We were now in the little park that was near the edge of town and we just walked around for a bit. Well, that was until Ashton picks me up and ends up spinning me around. Him laughing like a lunatic and me screaming my head off. When he put me down, I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine. Next thing we both knew, is that we were kissing and we didn't pull away. Instead, my arms went to his neck and his went to my waist.