Chapter 14:

**Chapter 14!**

It's Monday and I have to go back to school today and I have to say I am really dreading it. I was meeting Ashton today because he offered to walk me to school. I did say no at first because I didn't want him and Michael to cross paths again, but he wouldn't listen.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I grabbed my bag and made sure I looked alright, pushing my glasses up where they had slipped down. I walked out and he instantly greeted me with a hug and a kiss but he winced when he kissed me because of his busted lip. His eye and cheek was really bad and I felt really bad. He kept on saying that it was fine but you could see it in his face that he wasn't and he was hiding the pain back.

"Ready?" He asked he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. See, I didn't get the same feeling I did with Michael. I didn't get the electric jolt go through my body or anything.

The whole way to school, we were just talking and laughing about random things. When we reached the school, Ashton walked me up to the doors and gave me one last kiss before he walked away and telling me that he would text me later.

I walked in and everyone was looking at me. I mean, they all did anyway because I'm the nerd who gets bullied. But this time, when they are staring at me, they were all whispering about something. What the hell? I decided to ignore it and go to lesson and put my earphones in and listened to Blink 182 and All Time Low for the whole lesson.

-

-

When it rolled around to lunch, everyone was still looking at me and talking about me and that. Seriously? What the hell have I done?

I couldn't stand sitting in the same lunchroom as everyone else, so I walked outside and towards my tree and sat down.

"So, the nerd has a boyfriend?" I heard a voice say and I looked up and saw Damien. "I feel sorry for him, going out with a freak. I bet he is only doing it out of pity," he said.

"Damien, how many times do I have to tell you to fuck off?" I heard Michael's voice say. Great.

"You can say it but I won't listen to you," Damien stated before he walked away.

"Gemma-"

"Don't Michael. You need to go back to Crystal, you seem to have fun with her anyways. I should have listened to her that day. I was stupid thinking you actually cared though. I was stupid that I thought you changed. Was this all an act? Did you have Luke, Calum, Kate and Alice play along as well? I honestly started to think I could trust you Michael," I told him with a sigh at the end.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? You can trust me though. I promised you-"

"IF YOU CARED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MADE OUT WITH HER!" I shouted at him, losing my patience. "Is that where you always go? Whenever you aren't at school, you go with her and make out or something?" I asked him, knowing the answer isn’t what I want to hear. "I should have never trusted you. I should never have thought that you could change. I'm so stu-" I got cut off by lips being pressed against mine. As much as I want to push him off... I didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. My heart and stomach was going crazy. But then I realised that this was really wrong. I was going out with Ashton, and this shouldn't be happening.

"Michael stop. I'm with Ashton," I told him while pushing his chest so his lips would move away from mine.

"You don't like him though!" he said, almost shouting at me.

"How do you know!" I shouted back at him.

"Well first off, you wouldn't have instantly kissed back and plus you told me that you two were just friends and nothing more. You said in a tone of voice that said that you didn't like him that way," Michael said and I instantly just shut up. He has a point... How the fuck am I supposed to fight back now?