Chapter 10:

**Here's chapter 10!**

I was just putting stuff in my locker before I started to walk out of school. It was finally over and I couldn't be happier to get home.

As I was walking out of school and got near my mums car, I all of a sudden got lifted off the ground and got spun around, making me let out a squeal but I end up laughing. When I got put down on the ground again, I turned to see Michael smiling widely.

"You like scaring me don't you?" I asked him in a teasing voice and he replied by shaking his head yes.

"Gemma? Are you get- oh hi Michael!" My mum shouted from the car as she rolled the window down and looked at us. I couldn't help but blush.

"Hi Mrs. Smith," Michael politely replied and waved to her.

"Are you coming home with us now? I know you have tutoring so..." My mum trailed off with a smile.

I looked towards Michael and he was looking back at me as if silently asking me for permission. I smiled to say it was okay.

"Only if it’s not a bother Mrs. Smith?" Michael said with a kind smile and where I was standing directly in front of him, near enough leaning on him, I felt his hands on my hips and pull them back quickly, so my bum hits against his groin, I just looked at him in shock. Him only giving me a smirk back.

"No problem Michael! Come on, get in," my mum said. I got in the front passenger seat and Michael sat in the back.

After a 10 minute car ride of my mother asking Michael random questions, we finally got home.

When we got inside, I shouted to my mum that we would be upstairs and then I went running up and into my room, soon hearing Michael's footsteps following me.

My dad was meeting up with a few mates that he hasn't seen in a while so he wouldn't be in and my brother was round Ashton's.

When Michael got in and closed the door behind him, he quickly pulled me to him and gave me a kiss.

"I've been waiting to do that all day," he stated with a smirk when he pulled away.

"You kissed me earlier..." I said to him, did he really forget?

"Oh, I know, but now that we are alone, I can give you one even better..." He said, and leaned down and have me a hungry kiss. Soon his tongue was shoved down my through. One of my hands were placed on his neck and another one was placed on his torso. Even though he was wearing a top, I could feel his abs flex. Soon I let my hand roam under his t-shirt. One of his hands were on my cheek but the other was on my bum, pulling me closer to him.

His mouth soon moved down to my neck and lightly placed kisses on his neck.

"Michael," I breathed out in a moan as he reached my sweet spot.

"God, that sounded hot," Michael said in a deep husky voice.

I started pushing his top off but there was a knock at the door which made us both jump as far away from each other.

My mum soon walked in and said, "I'm going out for a bit. Will you be alright on your own you two?" She us and I quickly nodded at her, so she would go already. She said goodbye and then left.

"Okay, well now we're alone," Michael said and released a laugh.

"Not funny Michael," I said and crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from him, not happy with him at the moment.

"Gemma, don't be mad," I heard Michael say and I could hear the pout in his voice but I didn't turn around.

**WARNING: BIT OF A SEXUAL SCENE! SKIP THE BOLD WRITING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ!**