Transfer Student

*3rd Person Pov*

All Might: "Alright before I explain anything about this class we do have a transfer student."

Tenya: "What? Already sir?"

All Might: "Yes and he is here."

Everyone started to wonder who this new kid was going to be and what he was going to be like but Midoriya was wondering what his Quirk would be.

*Y/N Pov*

I wish these people didn't have to bring me here. I have had enough of them back at that prison like place. I walked into class and the guards leave. Everyone was staring at me which left me confused. Oh probably because I'm new, I haven't been to school for a while but I know this isn't like a normal school.

All Might: "Well young man do you mind introducing yourself?"

I look at him and nod and walk over to him.

Y/N: "Hi there, My name is Y/N. I'm 16 and haven't been in school for about 5 years due to certain reasons. If you are wondering what my Quirk is it's Elemental Control."

I see this kid with green messy hair raise his hand.

Midoriya: "Elemental Control? Does that mean you can control any element?"

Y/N: "Yes it does but unfortunately I can only use two elements due to other reasons. The elements I can use are fire and lightning. Any other questions?"

I see a girl with brown hair raise her hand.

Ochaco: "Why haven't you been in school for 5 years? Did something bad happen? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Y/N: "I don't think I should talk about that right now. Sorry maybe some other time."

All Might: "Alright Young Y/N you can stay here while I explain things."

Y/N: "Okay."

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subjects! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-- Combat training!"

Bakugo: "Combat!"

Midoriya: "Training..."

All Might: "And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

Everyone starts screaming from excitement I guess. 

All Might: "Y/N it seems like you requested to just wear your normal outfit instead of a costume."

Y/N: "Yeah I didn't really care to have one and didn't have an idea for one."

All Might: "That is your choice. Well after you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

*Timeskip To Ground Beta*

All Might asked me to come with him instead of the students so we both could see what they would look like in their costumes. But I have a feeling it's more than that.

Y/N: "So what do you want?"

All Might: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Don't play dumb. Why would you ask me to come with you instead of going with the other students?"

All Might: "Well you didn't need change into your outfit unlike the others. But you are correct, I want to talk to you."

Y/N: "Knew it."

All Might: "I am wondering why you said you can only use two elements. I was expecting you to be able to do more than that."

Y/N: "Why do you want to know? Are you just curious or do you actually care?"