Forgotten Memories

"Y/N Pov"

I'm making my way to school and see some of my classmates on the way but right as soon as I go to say hi to one of them I get surrounded by people.

Man: "Your that kid from the sport festival! You did amazing and got first place!"

Lady: "How were you able to fight off other classmates with all different Quirks!? Have you fought a lot of people with Quirks!?"

Y/N: "Uhhh I'm sorry about this but I gotta get to school before I'm late. Bye!"

I zip right by the crowd of people and make my way to class. I go to sit in my seat when I see some of the others looking at me.

Y/N: "Uhh guys what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Ojiro: "We are just surprised you showed up."

Y/N: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Yaoyorozu: "He means after you used that darkness element. The last time you did use it you didn't show up the next day."

Y/N: "O-Oh that. Yeah I remember."

Ochaco: "Are you feeling alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah perfectly fine."

Kirishima: "Dude are you being serious when saying that or are you saying that so we don't worry?"

Y/N: "Why does that matter? I said I feel fi-"

I look over to the corner of the room near where Mr. Aizawa would be and see a girl there that looks to be 18 years old.

 Aizawa would be and see a girl there that looks to be 18 years old

Denki: "Y/N what are you looking at?"

I speak to her.

Y/N: "Excuse me but are you a teacher here?"

???: "No but Mr. Aizawa told me to stand here for a bit until he explains things."

Why does something seem weird about her?

Y/N: "Ah okay. Sorry if I bothered you or anything."

???: "It's fine you didn't bother me."

We sat here and waited for Mr. Aizawa to arrive. Everyone arrived and Aizawa finally showed up.

Aizawa: "Morning."

Everybody: "Good morning!"

Tsuyu: "Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."

Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today.

Is that why that girl is here?

Aizawa: "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

Everyone seems to be excited by this.