The Promise

*Y/N's POV*

I walked into my "room" and C/N followed. I turned around and he closed the door. 

C/N: "Do you need me to do something?"

Y/N: "I do, you were with the League of Villains. Do you know of any laboratory's they had?"

C/N: "Besides the one I was at, father did speak of one a lot."

Y/N: "Go on."

C/N: "It was the place you were imprisoned at. They apparently had a lab there for researching Quirks and other things."

Y/N: "I see..."

Looks like that's a place I will be paying a visit.

C/N: "Do you know where it is?"

Y/N: "I might. Memories a little hazy on the location, but I'm sure I'll find it."

C/N: "That's good."

Y/N: "But, I still have something for you to do."

C/N: "What is it?"

Y/N: "The place I saved you from, I want you to go back and search for something."

C/N: "What am I going to be looking for?"

Y/N: "A cure, or you can say, an antidote."

C/N: "Is it for Haru?"

Y/N: "Yes."

*Flashback*

Y/N: "Akari... Can you please get off of me?"

I had just woken up to see Akari laying on top of me. In a way I was not expecting...

Y/N: "And please put some clothes on..."

Akari: "But this is so comfy..."

Y/N: "Please..."

Akari: "Fine..."

She took my blanket away from me and covered herself. She sat in front of me.

Y/N: "I thought I kicked you out of my room last night."

Akari: "I came back in."

Y/N: "I shouldn't be surprised..."

Akari: "Y/N."

Y/N: "What is it?"

I looked her in the eyes. I tried not to look anywhere else...

Akari: "Thank you..."

Y/N: "F-For what?"

Akari: "Letting Haru and I stay here. It made me so happy when you allowed us to move in with you."

Y/N: "It was nothing really. Just doing what I think is best."

Akari: "This is why I love you!"

Y/N: "A-Anyways, I wanna ask you about Haru."

Akari: "Oh, go ahead."

Y/N: "You seem really concerned about him. I know he's your younger brother, but it seems like it's something more than that."

Akari: "It's... When the League of Villains got their hands on him... They did experiments on him..."

Y/N: "Experiments? What kind?"

Akari: "I'm not too sure. But, because of the experiments, he is slowly dying..."

Y/N: "Are you serious...? There has to be a cure!"

Akari: "There is. They said they would give it to me if I did comply with them, they never gave me it. I don't where it could be either."

Y/N: "Hmm, it has to be at a research facility or lab. You know what? I'll find that cure, and save your brother."