What's Happening...?

*Y/N's POV*

Malos... Pretty sure he was locked up. Guess the League got him out. 

Malos: "You missed being here that badly huh?"

Y/N: "You must miss being in prison if you are after me."

Malos: "Last time, will be the last time you will beat me. This time, I'm going all out to kill you."

Y/N: "You tried that before, didn't work too well for you."

Malos: "Oh, but I am much stronger now. I have more surprises for you."

Y/N: "I can say the same."

Malos: "I know about your light element. I saw the news report about your father. It's a shame, he didn't take you with him. Before that night, All For One helped me. He helped me in more than one way."

Malos threw a fist at me, but he was across the room. His arm stretched all the way to me and I jumped to the side.

Y/N: "He gave you Quirks? Or did you want to become the king of pirates?"

He didn't say anything. I sighed and looked at him and smirked. 

Y/N: "Okay then..."

Dark aura began to surround me. I felt my canines get sharper and I felt something grow from my forehead. My fingernails got a big sharper. 

Malos: "Hm, a horn, blood red eyes, dark aura. Now you just look like a demon."

Y/N: "This is what the dark element looks like."

Malos: "Big improvement from our first fight."

I sent shadow spikes at him and he dodged out of the way. He cut his wrist with a knife and his blood started forming into daggers. He started throwing the daggers at me. I created a dark blade and parried all of them. I noticed that my body was aching. So, I still can't control this element huh? He appeared next to me and went to punch me in the side of the head, I blocked it with my forearm and he jumped back. I jumped at him and slammed the dark blade at him and he caught it. He let go of it and dodged to the side. I slammed the blade into the floor, he went to kick me. I let go of the blade and jumped away. 

Malos: "I know you have other elements, why only use one?"

I created a shadow clone. My shadow clone charged at him and swung at him. Malos dodged and kicked the shadow clone, causing it to disappear.

Malos: "What about that other Quirk? Rewrite, was it?"

Y/N: "Someone did their homework."

???: "Is Y/N here?"

I looked towards the door and saw a girl with blue hair, Nejire, and C/N.

Malos: "Did you call for reinforcements?"

Y/N: "Nope. C/N, what the hell are you doing here?"

C/N: "She asked to be brought to you and my location was a bust. Also, what the hell is with the horn?"

Nejire: "Whoa... It looks cool! Is it sharp? Can I touch it?"

Y/N: "Just stay over there. This will only take a second..."

I felt the horn going away and my body going back to normal. I saw the dark aura go away. 

Y/N: "Damn, that feels weird."

I saw blue aura starting to surround me. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and then opened them. 

Malos: "That power..."