The True Target

*Y/N's POV*

I was jumping through the trees and saw blue fire everywhere. Must be somebody's Quirk.  I look up and see the cloaked fuck flying with my clone in his arms.

Y/N: "LET HIM GO, YOU BASTARD!"

He didn't say anything to me, all he did was look at me. I kept jumping through the trees and heard someones voice in my head.

Mandalay: "Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, You are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!"

Aizawa?! Finally! Time to fuck some villains up!

Mandalay: "We have discovered one of the villains' targets. It is one of the students-- Kacchan! Kacchan should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, Kacchan?!"

They are after Bakugo? I mean he is always talking about killing others, so I'm not really surprised...

Y/N: "Are you going to slow down yet?! I wanna-- Wait what?"

I looked up and he wasn't there anymore.

Cloaked Guy: "You looking for me?"

I looked to my right and before I could do anything, he kicked me in the side and sent me flying pretty far away from him. Before I could think of anything, I saw Bakugo and Todoroki fighting a villain. I wasn't stopping anytime soon so I created a ice wall behind me and slammed into it. I cracked the ice and coughed some blood.

Todoroki: "Y/N?!"

Y/N: "You know... That hurt a lot... That definitely didn't help me with all the pain I'm in already..."

Bakugo: "Great, now the Elemental Freak is here! What the hell happened to you?"

Y/N: "Fought some villains. That's what happened. I was chasing one until he disappeared and kicked me, here I am now. So... What's with this freak? Looks like he has a braces issue."

Bakugo: "I don't know and I don't care! I'm gonna kill him!"

Y/N: "I don't think so bud, You stay back and let me take care of this. Try not to be a dumbass for once."

Todoroki: "Did you hear that earlier? She said you're being targeted!"

Bakugo: "That damn Deku did something, I just know it. Saying Fight then Don't Fight! I don't give a damn what anyone says!"

Bakugo jumped around the ice and some sharp metal got close to him. Todoroki and I created a lot of ice and sent at this braces fuck. Why are all of these villains so ugly?! He tried to attack us again but Todoroki shot ice at him which he blocked. He jumped into the trees.

Todoroki: "He's good at using the terrain with his Quirk."

Bakugo: "Even though he just looks like some scrawny small fly! You bastard!"

Y/N: "I could use my lightning to speed myself and use the terrain as my advantage but it could be risky. Damn, he's tricky."

Bakugo hands starts to spark up.

Todoroki: "If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames, and everyone will die. Do you get it?"

Bakugo: "Shut up! I know!"

Gas behind us huh? Didn't even notice that. No use in retreating from this fight.

Y/N: "The only thing we can do right now is stay on the defense."

I created more ice walls ahead of us. As soon as I did that, he sent more sharp metal bars at us. It was breaking through all the ice. Todoroki jumped out of the way of an attack.

Bakugo: "I can't get near him, damn it! The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got..."

Y/N: "I said don't be dumb..."

Bakugo: "If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!"

Todoroki: "The blast will impair my vision, too! What'll happen if I can't stop all of it?"

Y/N: "Todoroki has a point. We can't do anything to this guy, he has too many ways to attack us and he is ranged. Wait... That gives me an idea!"

I hear a giant explosion in the distance so we all look left and see a smoke cloud. WHY IS IT COMING TOWARDS US?!

Shoji: "Bakugo! Todoroki! Y/N! One of you, please-- Make some light!"

I look over and see a giant shadow monster attack the villain... Is that Dark Shadow?!

Y/N: "Make some light huh? I think the three of us can do that easily."

Lightning surrounds me and fire appears in my hands. Todoroki has fire in his right hand and Bakugo has his explosion in his left hand. We jump through Dark Shadow and render him useless.

Bakugo: "I'm a bad match-up for you."

Y/N: "I told him that before."

Tokoyami: "Sorry... Thanks for saving me..."

I looked over at the villain and saw that he was defeated... Man, I had the idea of using lightning on him but I guess I don't need to anymore.

Shoji: "Tokoyami, are you all right? You did a good job doing what we asked."

Tokoyami: "Sorry, Shoji...  You, too, Midoriya... I was too immature... I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow... The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy... In the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji."

Shoji: "We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?"

Y/N: "Tokoyami, we all have our dark sides. Mine came out earlier and I'm glad you guys didn't see it. It's alright if it comes out, just make sure nothing bad happens from it."

Tokoyami: "Y/N..."

Midoriya: "Oh, right! We confirmed that one of the villains' targets is Kacchan."

Tokoyami: "Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?"

Midoriya: "I don't know. Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place since there are two pros, Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa, there."

Tokoyami: "I see. So now our mission is to escort Bakugo there, huh?"

Midoriya: "But at the clearing, the Pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we'd lose time. We should cut straight across."

Todoroki: "We don't know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly."

Midoriya: "We can use Shoji's search ability. We have Y/N's elemental Quirk and we have Todoroki's freezing, and if Tokoyami's okay with it, an invincible Dark Shadow with built-in controls... Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might."

Y/N: "We definitely could."

Bakugo: "What's with you guys?!"

Todoroki: "You walk in the middle."

Bakugo: "Don't protect me, you scum!"

Y/N: "There is no time for your yelling, let's go."

We start walking.

Bakugo: "Don't ignore me!"

Todoroki: "Make sure you keep up."

Bakugo: "Don't tell me what to do!"

A/N: The dark side, don't join it. Over 1100 Words!