Gain Control

*Y/N's POV*

I stared at my clone and waited for him to make a move. From the corner of my eye I saw Midoriya get kicked in the stomach and sent into the side of the mountain.

Y/N: "Midoriya!"

Y/N Clone: "Pay attention."

I saw the clones leg about to connect with my head and I ducked and grabbed his leg. I slammed him into the ground and kicked him towards the wall.

Y/N: "You people need to stop telling me to pay attention, it gets annoying!"

???: "Blood! This is great! It's what I wanted! This is so fun! What'd you say earlier? That you'd definitely save him? Why are you--"

Before he could finish what he was saying, I kicked him in the back with my leg on fire to increase the power. Once again, he didn't move much. He flinched from it.

???: "What kind of hit was that?"

I went to jump around him but he slammed his fist into my stomach and I was sent slamming into the wall of the mountain. I started coughing blood. It hurt so fucking much. I saw Midoriya go to punch him but he got blocked by the ugly guys arm.

???: "What? That's your Quirk? You're pretty fast, but not nearly strong enough!"

He sends Midoriya flying back. I get up and jump high up. I use my fire to send myself right at him. Before I could get to him, my clone slammed his legs into my back. Sending us both off of the mountain and back to the training camp...

*3rd Person POV*

The Pussycats were fighting until there was a loud crashing sound behind them. The villains and them looked towards the sound and saw a small crater. They saw Y/N's clone standing above Y/N.

Y/N Clone: "Well then, it seems like the fake is always better then the real deal."

Mandalay: "Y/N?!"

Y/N Clone: "Which one are you speaking to? Me?"

Y/N's Clone lifts Y/N by his shirt. Y/N has blood coming down his head and his eyes are closed.

Y/N Clone: "Or the bloodied one?"

Spinner: "Why are there two of them?"

Y/N Clone: "I'm on your side, no need to worry about me. Just had orders to kill the real me."

The clone looks at Y/N's face and gets angry. He throws Y/N up into the air a bit and spin kicks him into a tree. Y/N gets sent through six trees and finally falls back first on the ground.

Y/N Clone: "Why is he so interested in you?! He never pays attention to me! He created me and everything! Why you?! What is so fucking special about you?!"

Fire begins to surround the clone like a tornado, a fire tornado. Y/N starts to sit up slowly but falls back down.

Y/N: "Shit..."

The fire disappears and the clone is standing there, staring Y/N down. Before he could walk towards Y/N, he dodged a punch from behind him.

Akame: "Leave my little brother alone!"

The clone flipped over someone that tried to stab him with a water blade.

Akari: "That's my future husband you are hurting!"

Y/N Clone: "We are the same person, all that is different is that I am stronger!"

Y/N: "Akame...? Akari...?"

Akame: "You're going to be okay Y/N! Let us take care of this!"

Y/N: "No..."

*Y/N's Mind*