Tell Them

*Y/N Pov*

It was time for the practical exams to start now. The first one to happen was mine. Surprisingly. Usually I'm always last but this time I'm first. I walk into the area and it looked like a city. I could see the end point where I had to get to straight ahead but it was far. But with my speed I could make it easily. I heard a siren type noise and that was the sign to start. I go to run towards the exit until my sister came out of nowhere and planted a fist into my stomach sending me flying back.

Y/N: "Damn, that actually hurt a lot."

I hold a hand over my stomach.

Akame: "I'm not going to go easy on you just because you are my younger brother. You better start taking this seriously."

Y/N: "You want serious? I'll show you it!"

Lightning starts to surround me and I'm instantly in front of her and go to kick her in the head but she ducks and punches me.

Y/N: "How did you dodge that?!"

Akame: "I knew you were going to do that. I've seen you fight so I know what you are planning."

I jump back to make some distance but as soon as I land she is right in front of me and slams her fist into my stomach slamming me into the ground creating a small crater.

Akame: "Come on Y/N! I was expecting more from you. Were you really thinking that this would be easy?"

I look at her and go to grab her arm but she jumps back before I could. I go to stand up but stagger a bit.

Y/N: "D-Didn't expect you to be this strong to be honest."

Akame: "You shouldn't think like that then!"

She rushes me after saying that sending a bunch of punches at me that I try to dodge but the last one hits me sending me into a building. She goes to see if I was in there but I wasn't. I send a giant fire ball at her from behind but she dodges just in time. As soon as she recovers from dodging I freeze her feet to the ground.

Akame: "When did you get the ice element?!"

Y/N: "The night I found you injured."

She breaks the ice and I send icicles at her that she is able to dodge and I get close to her and punch her in the stomach. But she recovers fast and kicks me in the head sending me away from her.

Y/N: "If this is how the fight is going to be then I'll have to try something..."

Akame: "What?"

Dark aura starts to surround me as shadow spikes rush at her and she jumps away.

Akame: "Y/N! Stop using the dark element now!"

Other Y/N: *In Y/N's Head* "Keep using it!"

I create a giant dark ball and throw it at her. I realized what I just did and began to panic! If that hits her then she could die! I use my lightning and rush so that I am next to her and push her out of the way. I noticed that it was too late for me to move and it hit me and exploded.

Akame: "Y/N!!!"

*3rd Person Pov*

Midoriya: "What just happened...?"

Kirishima: "Is there a way we can stop this?! Y/N might be seriously hurt after that!"

Todoroki: "Wait, look there."

They look and see that the smoke is now gone from the explosion and see Y/N standing there. His shirt was missing now and his pants were kinda destroyed. Luckily not all of it. Everyone looked at Y/N and saw a giant scar on his back and scars on his stomach. He had blood coming from his left arm and from his head.