Not The Same

*Y/N Pov*

Yesterday my classmates showed up to check on me. I lashed out on them... I left the hospital when I wasn't supposed to. I don't like staying in a bed after all. I got dressed into my normal clothes and went for a walk. I made it to the park and sat down at a bench. I was listening to some music, I just need to clear my mind of everything. I looked in the distance and saw my classmates again. I'm guessing they are going to the hospital to check on me. Sucks for them, I'm not there. I sat here for 30 more mins and than saw them again looking around. I threw my hood on and started to walk away. I think they noticed me.

Kirishima: "Y/N STOP!"

I just continued to walk away. I felt a hand on my shoulder and slapped it away.

Y/N: "Leave me alone."

Ochaco: "Y/N we understand how you feel right now. You think you need to be alone right now but that's going to make it worse. You need to be around others so you can talk about the things that are bothering you."

I start to walk away again. Then Bakugo runs in front of me and lifts me by my shirt.

Bakugo: "Listen here dumbass! These idiots dragged me out just to check on you and you are being a depressed fuck! I still want so-"

I grab his arm and electrocute him.

Y/N: "I said leave me alone. I don't need anyone to talk to."

Bakugo: "AHH YOU BASTARD! THAT'S IT!"

He starts to walk towards me but gets held back by the others.

Todoroki: "So you are going to keep walking away and let the problems eat away at you?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Yaoyorozu: "Y/N please just let us help you. We care about you and don't want you to take all this pain on your own."

Y/N: "I don't need your help. I've been alone for a long time and it can stay that way."

I start to walk away but I'm stopped again by Bakugo breaking away from them and tackling me to the ground. He starts punching me in the face over and over until the others got him off.

Bakugo: "You are fucking pathetic! How do you think you can protect people if you can't even protect yourself!"

Kirishima: "Bakugo what the hell is your issue?!"

Y/N: "...Yeah, I know that I am pathetic..."

I get up and walk away. 

*Timeskip*

I've been walking around for a while now. I look up to see a person. Wearing a dark cloak that covers their face. He points at me and I tilt my head at him. He walks towards me until he is in front of me. He put his hand on my head and started electrocuting me causing me to scream out in pain. He lets go of me and I collapsed.

*Todoroki Pov*

We saw what just happened to Y/N and we are all shocked.

(Heh get it? I'll stop...)

Kirishima: "What the hell?!"

The man that did this to him disappeared. We all ran towards Y/N. He is twitching on the ground. Blood coming out of his nose and mouth.

Denki: "What the hell did he do to him?!"

Tenya: "We have to get him to a doctor and fast!"

Todoroki: "I think that man was electrocuting Y/N and it could have affected his brain."