Frustration

*Y/N's POV*

I got out of bed and stretched. I walked out of my room and got a bowl of cereal and sat at the table, and started eating it. I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, but I can't just sit back and let Bakugo be in the villains grasp. The problem is, I don't know where they are. I'll have to start searching for clues on their whereabouts. I heard someone yawn behind me, I turned my head and saw Akari.

Y/N: "Good morning Akari."

Akari: "Good morning..."

Y/N: "You seem really tired, did you get any sleep?"

Akari: "Barely... I couldn't stop thinking about you~"

Y/N: "So it's my fault?"

Akari: "I didn't mean it like that..."

I laugh a little.

Y/N: "I know what you meant."

Akari: "So mean..."

Y/N: "Never said I was nice."

Actually... Now that I think about it, Akari was with the League Of Villains. Maybe she knows where they are.

Y/N: "Akari, mind if I ask you something?"

Akari: "If its about getting married, you are too young for that."

Y/N: "Not even close to what I was going to ask."

Akari: "Oh..."

Y/N: "You were with the League Of Villains. Do you know where they would be?"

Akari: "Yeah, I do. I'm not telling you though."

Y/N: "Why not?"

Akari: "Don't act like I don't know what you are planning. You are thinking about saving Bakugo on your own."

Y/N: "So what if I am, I could have saved him that night. I failed to do that. I won't fail this time.

Akari: "Fine, I'll tell you. But you owe me."

Y/N: "You got yourself a date at some point."

Akari: "And?"

Y/N: "You want more?"

Akari: "A date won't be enough."

Y/N: "We can discuss that later."

Akari: "Fine... They are located at a bar in the Yokohama Kamino district."

Y/N: "Got it."

I finish my cereal and clean the bowl. I take a shower and was about to leave.

Akari: "Where do you think you are going?"

Y/N: "I'm going to visit Midoriya. He's another person I couldn't protect."

With that being said, I walked out the door.

*Timeskip*

I was walking through the hospitals halls. I was heading for Midoriya's room. Still though, I need to stop going to hospitals. I kept walking until I saw my classmates, well most of them.

Mina: "Hey! It's Y/N!"

I saw some of them looking at me, some looked a little sad. Did they see the state I was in that night? Most likely.

Y/N: "Hey guys. Visiting Midoriya as well?"

Kirishima: "Yeah. We tried to visit you yesterday but you weren't there."

Y/N: "Sorry about that, I left early."

Ochaco: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Just a little sore, other than that I'm fine."