The Offer

*Y/N Pov*

Internships were over now. I didn't really have much time with mine but I learned a lot from it. The Rewrite Quirk can be really helpful when I need it. I do think I need to try it out more though. I walk out of the shower fully clothed and ready to head back to school until I saw a note on my living room table. 

Look out your window.

I look over to the window and see the cloaked guy again.

Y/N: "What the hell?!"

He holds his hand up for me to stop and points north of my house. I guess he wants me to head that way. I nod my head at him and he disappears. I walk out of my house and head north. I was walking until I saw Midoriya.

Midoriya: "Hey Y/N. How is your morning?"

Y/N: "Hi Midoriya. It could be better. I gotta go."

Midoriya: "Where are you going? School is the other way."

Y/N: "I have something I need to do. I'll see you later."

Midoriya: "A-Alright just try to be safe with whatever you are doing."

We walked opposite directions. Whatever this cloaked guy wants, I know it isn't going to end well.

*Timeskip, Midoriya Pov*

All Might: "You surprised me. I couldn't believe my eyes! Come find me after class is over."

Everyone is worried about where Y/N is so maybe I should bring it up before anything.

Midoriya: "Umm All Might? I wanted to let you know about something."

All Might: "What is it?"

Midoriya: "It's about Y/N. He went the opposite way from school saying he had something he had to do. Do you know anything about it?"

All Might: "So that's why Young Y/N isn't here today? I can see if the other teachers know anything about it. Remember to come find me after class!"

Midoriya: "Yes, sir!"

*Y/N Pov*

I've been walking for a while and still no sign of that cloaked fuck. I might as well stop somewhere to eat or something. I walk into a fast food place and buy a burger and sit at one of the tables. I grabbed my phone and started looking through songs until someone sat at the table I was at.

Akame: "You don't mind if I sit here right?"

Y/N: "Yeah I gue- Wait Akame?!"

Akame: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "Is this really you?"

Akame: "Of course it is."

Y/N: "Are you feeling alright?"

Akame: "Yeah a lot better now!"

Y/N: "When did you wake up?"

Akame: "Last night."

Y/N: "And how did you find me?"

Akame: "I went to the school and the teachers said they didn't know where you were and your friend Midoriya told us you went north of your house."

Y/N: "Who is us?"

Akame: "Well I'm the only one here but he told your classmates and I was there when he did."

Y/N: "Oh okay."

Akame: "So why are you out here?"

Shit what do I tell her?