Lose Control

*3rd Person Pov*

Y/N: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Cloaked Guy: "I was hoping you wouldn't tell anyone what we discussed. You better be ready."

He says that and rushes right at Y/N.

Y/N: "Shit!"

Y/N goes to dodge but the Cloaked Guy grabs his arm and they teleport.

Akame: "Y/N?!"

*Y/N Pov*

Where the fuck am I?! I look around and see that I'm in the forest again. So he wants to fight here huh?

Cloaked Guy: "I said you better be ready!"

I turn my head and he punches me with incredible strength and I go through 3 trees.

Y/N: "You know it isn't really fair to fight someone that is already injured right?"

Cloaked Guy: "Does it seem like I care?"

Y/N: "Valid point I guess."

Shit I can't use any elements right now after that last fight. I can't really do anything. If I try to run then he will most likely stop me before I can get away. I can't fight back with the way I am...

*Y/N's Mind*

Other Y/N: "Would you like my help now~?"

Y/N: "Yes..."

Other Y/N: "Finally~!"

*3rd Person Pov*

Other Y/N: "It's my time to shine~!"

Cloaked Guy: "I see."

Other Y/N Rushes at the Cloaked Guy but misses and gets kicked away. He charges at him again and goes to punch him but his hand goes throw him like he wasn't even there.

Other Y/N: "WHAT?!"

The Cloaked Guy grabs him by the throat and slams him into the ground and creates a small crater. Shadow spikes come out of nowhere but the cloaked guy jumps back before they hit him. Other Y/N creates a dark sword and throws it hoping it hits him but he just side steps it. 

Other Y/N: "STAY STILL!!"

Other Y/N creates a giant dark ball and throws it at the Cloaked Guy but before it hit him, it disappeared. Other Y/N was angry and confused. Out of nowhere the Cloaked Guy creates a dark ball and throws it at Other Y/N and it hits him, causing a lot of smoke to appear. When the smoke finally goes away there was no sight of Other Y/N anywhere.

Cloaked Guy: "So he ran away. Smart idea but I will find you."

*Y/N Pov*

I regained control somehow but I really gotta get away and somewhere safe fast. I don't know how much longer I can hold out like this. There's blood running down my head again and I will most likely collapse because of it. I'm getting close to home but everything is starting to fade... I start to fall over until someone catches me.

Akame: "Y/N are you okay?! What happened?!"

Y/N: "He... He wanted to fight me... I lost control..."

After saying that I passed out.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and see that I'm in a hospital again... Great. I look to my right and see my sister sleeping a chair. She most have been worried about me... I feel like I worry people too much. I mean I can't help it. The League Of Villains are after me so how is that my fault? Oh well. I get up and look into a mirror. I have bandages on my head. Weird, I thought I would be more injured from yesterday. Good news is that school hasn't started yet. Guess I can try making it there before I'm late. I see my normal clothes on a table and I put them on and head to my house so I can get ready for school. I head to school and make it into class. I see some of my classmates seeming to be kinda sad about something.