Destruction

*Y/N Pov*

I'm on my way to school until a lady that seems to be a news reporter stopped me.

Lady: "Hey you! How do you feel about All Might being your teacher?"

Y/N: "Leave me alone. How does that sound?"

I start walking away. Geez I don't like cameras. People need to lay off and do something else instead of asking students about All Might. I head to class.

Aizawa: "Good job on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

Bakugo: "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

Midoriya: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Hmm? The new student, is he here right now?"

Y/N: "Yes, sir I am."

He looks at me.

Aizawa: "From what I saw you were facing All Might and didn't seem to want to back down. Am I correct?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Aizawa: "You need to learn to know when to back down from a fight even if you do want to win. Other than that your fighting abilities were good."

Y/N: "Thank you, sir."

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you... decide on a class representative."

Kirishima: "I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

Denki: "Me too!"

Jiro: "I want to do it, too."

Aoyama: "It's a job made for m--"

Mina: "I'll be the leader!"

Is being the class representative really that important? Everyone seems to really want to do it but I don't really care for it.

Tenya: "Silence, please! It is a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

Everyone: "Your hand is raised the highest!"

Denki: "Why did you suggest that?"

Tsuyu: "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?"

Kirishima: "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves..."

Tenya: "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa: "I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over."

Tenya: "Thank you very much!"

*Timeskip*

HOW DID I WIN!? I got 5 votes somehow.

Bakugo: "How did the transfer kid win this!? Who voted for him!?"

Sero: "Well, it's better than voting for you."

Bakugo: "What did you say!?"

Aizawa: "Then, the class rep is Y/N, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."