The Confession

*Y/N's POV*

I opened my eyes, staring at the ceiling. I would be wondering where I was, but I think it's obvious. The hospital. I always end up here. I looked to my right and saw Akame sitting in a chair sleeping. I turned my head to the left and saw Akari also sleeping in a chair but she had her head down on the bed I was in. I started looking at the ceiling again, thinking about what happened at the training camp... I couldn't save my clone... I couldn't save Bakugo... Why? Why am I so weak? No... I will save them. No matter what. I sit up and get out of the bed, making sure to not wake them up. My back hurts a bit. Surprised it doesn't hurt more than it does. I see my clothes and I grab them and put them on. I'm not gonna sit around and let this all happen. I went to open the door to leave the room, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head and see Akari, looking me right in the eyes.

Akari: "It's good to see you awake, but where do you think you are going?"

Y/N: "For a walk, I feel fine right now. Just a little back pain, that's all. How long was I out for?"

Akari: "One day."

Y/N: "Only one day? Interesting..."

Akari: "You should rest more, you were extremely injured."

Y/N: "I am fine now."

I turn around and smile at her.

Y/N: "No need to worry."

Before I could turn around, Akari walked up to me and put her hands on the sides of my face.

Y/N: "Uhhh, what's up? What are you--"

Before I could finish what I was saying, she kissed me. Why is she kissing me?! I didn't pull away, I just let it happen. After ten seconds, she pulled away and looked me in the eyes. That... That was my first kiss...

Akari: "Please don't do anything to get yourself hurt. It made me upset when I saw you really injured by that clone..."

Y/N: "Akari..."

Akari: "People care about you. Going out and almost getting yourself killed isn't what others want."

Y/N: "Going out and almost dying? What are you talking about?"

Akari: "I know that you want to save your friend Bakugo, you feel weak because you couldn't save him."

Y/N: "How--"

Akari: "I used to know someone like you. But you are different, you don't like to give up. That person I knew gave up on saving someone and ended up changing for the worse. I don't think you will be like that. Even now, I'm telling you to not go out and save him, but I know you won't listen to that. I wish you would listen."

I looked down at the floor.

Y/N: "I--

Akame: "Y/N...? You're awake?"

Y/N: "Welcome to the land of the woke."

Akame: "What?"

Y/N: "Nothing."

Akame: "Are you feeling okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, just a little bit of back pain. Other then that I'm fine."

Akari stepped to the side and Akame ran up to me and hugged me.

Akame: "I was so worried..."

Y/N: "I know... I'm sorry."

I brought my hands around Akame and hugged her back.

Akari: "Brother and sister love, brings a tear to my eye."