The Other Side

*Aizawa Pov*

Mina: "Excuse me Mr.Aizawa but where is Y/N today?"

Mr.Aizawa: "He called the school letting us know that he would be staying home today to rest up since he doesn't feel well."

Midoriya: "Hey Todoroki, you and Y/N came with each other and met up with us right?"

Todoroki: "Yeah we were transported to the same area."

Kirishima: "Did anything happen over there?"

Todoroki explained everything that happened while they were in the area.

So it seems like what All Might said was true.

Midoriya: "So that's how he unlocked a new element. It was by hatred?"

Todoroki: "He said it was the element of darkness. I wouldn't doubt it if it was hatred that unlocked it for him."

Kirishima: "I still don't like the idea of him using that element. He ended up coughing blood remember?"

Aizawa: "The teachers and staff have agreed with that. We think if he keeps using that element it could lead to him dying."

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

*Y/N Pov*

Damn I still feel like shit. I'm just laying in bed while everyone else is in school. I get bored from laying down in bed. They are probably worried about me. Why would they worry about me? They don't know me. I'm dangerous to be around, my power is dangerous. But I'll use it to protect people, I won't ignore my Quirk. Man I need to go for a walk or something. I can't stay here all day. It's boring. I get dressed and head outside. I walk around for 30 mins until I see someone in a cloak and a mask. I've been walking around randomly so I'm at the trash yard.

Masked Man: "Why hello there. Shouldn't you be at school?"

Who the hell is this guy?

Y/N: "I stayed home today since I wasn't feeling good and I got bored so decided to go for a walk."

Masked Man: "I see."

Y/N: "Now if you don't mind I'll be leaving."

Masked Man: "Is your name Y/N?"

Y/N: "How do you know my name!?"

Masked Man: "How is it going at U.A.?"

Y/N: "Who are you!?"

The masked man charges at me so I try to punch him but he teleports behind me and kicks me.

Y/N: "Tch why are you after me?"

Masked Man: "I was told to either capture you or kill you."

He teleports behind me again but I saw this coming so I jumped back and shot a fire ball at him only for him to dodge it. Then I see him rapidly teleporting around me so I couldn't tell where he was going to come from. He throws a knife and it lands in the back of my leg.

Y/N: "AH Shit!"

Masked Man: "I've decided to kill you."

What the hell do I do!?  He can just keep teleporting and keep throwing knives until I die!

*Y/N's Mind* 

???: "Hello Y/N."

Y/N: "Who the hell are you!?"

???: "Just think of me as another you."

Y/N: "Okay but what do you want?"

Other Y/N: "It just seems like you need help in this fight. Let me take control of you for a bit and I'll make sure you win."