Cloak Revealed

*Midoriya's POV*

What... in the world... was that?! 

Bakugo: "Damn it... the hell...?!"

Y/N: "The fuck just happened?!"

Kacchan! Y/N!

*Y/N's POV*

I was coughing and was trying to catch my breath. Until I looked up and saw someone. Gonna guess this is All For One.

All For One: "Sorry, Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Huh?!"

I looked around us and saw the League of Villains appearing around us.

All For One: "And the son of F/N. Good to know I dragged you here as well."

Y/N: "What...?"

All For One: "You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought you associates back as well. Even this child. Because you judged that he was an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here.It's all for you."

Y/N: "Enough with this bullshit."

All For One Turns around and lightning starts to surround me. I don't know how strong he is but I need to get Bakugo out of here.

All For One: "You're here, after all, aren't you...?"

Y/N: "Huh?"

All For One turns away from me and looks up at some smoke. I saw All Might diving right at All For One. He collided with him. 

All Might: "I'll have you return everything, All For One!"

All For One: "Will you kill me again, All Might?"

A giant gust of wind came from them and it pushed most of us back. I stood up and was looking on.

All For One: "You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

All Might: "What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?"

He was able to hold All Might back with only his hands? It's good thing I didn't end up fighting him then. 

All Might: "I won't make the same mistake as i did six years ago, All For One! I will take Young Bakugo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!"

All For One: "There's so much to do. It'll be tough..."

All For One's arm started to get bigger and held it out towards All Might. A giant pressure wind came out of his hand and pushed All Might really far back. Sending him through buildings.

Bakugo: "All Might!"

All For One: "Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you."

Some weird tentacles came from All For One's fingers and started going into the League of Villains. What the fuck is his Quirk? 

All For One: "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."

???: "Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use warp, then you should get us away!"

All For One: "I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it. Forcible Quirk Activation!"