Training Camp

*Y/N's Pov*

It was morning and today was the day we go to the training camp. I was in my living room sitting down on the couch.

Akame: "Morning Y/N."

Y/N: "Good morning."

Akame: "What are you planning today?"

Y/N: "Training camp."

Akame: "Training camp?"

Y/N: "Aizawa wants us to go to a training camp. I don't want to go but it's whatever."

Akame: "Didn't you tell me that you were going to protect Akari and her little brother? How are you going to do that while you are away?"

Y/N: "Well, I was wondering if you could protect them while I'm gone."

Akame: "But what if I don't want to?"

Y/N: "That's your choice."

Akame: "I thought you were going to say please."

Y/N: "I'm not going to beg you to protect them. If they get hurt or anything then obviously it's my fault for not protecting them. It's my responsibility."

Akame: *sigh* "I'll make sure they don't get hurt."

Y/N: "You don't have to."

Akame: "I don't feel like having you beat yourself over not protecting them. It will be fine. I'll let them know that you went to the training camp."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I get up and hug her.

Y/N: "Make sure to not get hurt please. If things get bad then get out of here."

Akame: "Alright, I think you are worrying too much about this."

Y/N: "You're my only family that's left. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Akame: "Just head to the school already. I'll be here waiting for you to come back."

Y/N: "Bye Akame."

I walk out the door and walk to the school.

*Timeskip*

Aizawa: "U.A. High has finished it's first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even great heights-- for Plus Ultra!"

Everyone: "Yes, sir!"

Everyone started talking to each other or were standing alone. I was standing alone thinking to myself, until Aizawa came over to me.

Aizawa: "Y/N, I would like to talk to you about something."

Y/N: "About what?"

Aizawa: "Your skills with using your Quirks is amazing, but I would like you to try to learn more about the elements while we are at the training camp."

Y/N: "I'll try but every time I got a new element, I was in a tough situation."

Aizawa: "Then we will have to get you into tough situations. Is that fine with you?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine with that."

Aizawa: "Good."

What was that all about? I'm glad he thinks that of me but I never really see him walking up to the other students.

Monoma: "What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"