Can't Save Anyone

*Y/N's POV*

We were walking and I was on Todoroki's right. I stopped and everyone ended up stopping. They all looked at me. It feels like someone is watching us. But from where?

Todoroki: "Is something wrong Y/N?"

Y/N: "We are being watched."

I look to my left and see Todoroki, but I also sensed something. And that something was coming towards us.

Y/N: "Todoroki watch out!"

Todoroki jumps back and I feel someone slam into my stomach and I get sent flying away from everyone into the trees.

Midoriya: "Y/N!!"

A couple of trees get knocked down and I hit the ground. I look up at the person and see the cloaked guy.

Cloaked Guy: "I gave you the deal before, are you going to join us or not?"

Y/N: "Go ahead and try to kill me, I'm not joining villains!"

I jump up and lightning surrounds me and the ground starts to freeze.

Y/N: "I'm not the same as before."

I punch at him even though he wasn't near me, I waited for a second and saw something hit him in the face. He looks at me realizing what happened.

Cloaked Guy: "Using air pressure huh? The wind element."

Y/N: "I'm the last airbender bitch."

He jumps up into the air and floats.

Cloaked Guy: "I still have more test to do on this clone. Go ahead and get stronger. It still won't be enough to beat me."

Y/N: "I made the reference and you run away?! We aren't doing this chasing shit again!"

I watched him fly away...

Y/N: "Or we are..."

I jump up into the air and float. I was above the trees and I didn't see him anymore. I started to fly around for a bit until I saw Midoriya and them again. Except Bakugo and Tokoyami were missing. Tsu and Ochaco were there. Some weird masked guy was there too.

Midoriya: "Give him back!"

???: "Give him back? That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person, you egoist."

Midoriya: "Give him back!"

Todoroki: "Move!"

Todoroki sends ice at the masked guy but the masked guy just jumps over it. This is my time to shine!

???: "We simply want to show him that the path he's on now with its fanatical values is not the only he can take."

He lands on a tree.

???: "Kids these days are made to choose their paths based on their values."

Y/N: "And they make those choices for themselves! Not you fucks!"

I came flying at him and went to kick him but he jumped out of the way. He must have good speed and reflexes then. I was flying towards a tree until I got to it and kicked off of it and went back towards him but I punched early and the wind pressure hit him in the gut. He bent over a bit.

Y/N: "Guys, if he has Bakugo then that means he has Tokoyami. We can't let him get away no matter what!"

I was flying towards him until I heard Todoroki yell at me.

Todoroki: "Y/N! Watch out!"

I look towards him and see him create a shit ton of ice and send it towards this mask guy but it was also coming at me. I flew fast away from it barely dodging it. I land next to Todoroki.