Shadow Sneak

*Y/N's POV*

The sun was setting. I was in front of my parents graves. 

Y/N: "I said I would visit more, so here I am. I messed up, badly. I couldn't save my classmate from villains. Some cloaked guy keeps getting in the way. But this time, I will save him. You guys would want me to save him, right?"

There was silence for a few seconds. I wish they could talk to me...

Y/N: "Well, if this doesn't go well, then I will be seeing you two soon. I love you, Mom, Dad."

I started walking away and was heading towards the hospital.

*3rd Person POV*

Someone was watching Y/N from the trees. They were wearing a cloak.

???: "We will see each other soon, Y/N. Very soon"

*Timeskip*

I made my way to the hospitals. I kept getting calls but I decided to ignore them. I saw Kirishima and Todoroki standing in front of the hospital, looking at the doors.

Y/N: "Hey."

They turned around. 

Kirishima: "Yo, Y/N! You showed up."

Y/N: "Wanted to see what you wanted me here for."

The hospital doors opened. Momo and Midoriya both come out. 

Kirishima: "Yaoyorozu... What's your answer?"

Yaoyorozu: "I--"

Tenya: "Wait!"

Kirishima: "Iida?"

Midoriya: "Iida..."

Should I say his name too?

Tenya: "Why... Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons... You two, who received amnesty with me... Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?!"

Kirishima: "What are you talking about?"

Tenya: "We are still minors. U.A. is in a bad enough position as it is. Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!"

Midoriya: "Iida, it's not like that. We don't think it's okay to break the rules either--"

Tenya went to punch Midoriya. Before his fist could make contact, I caught it. 

Y/N: "We understand, you are frustrated as well. But you don't need to try to punch a classmate. You don't want anything bad happening to your classmates because you are the class representative. You're worried. We all are."

I let go of his hand. He looks at me for a second and looks back at Midoriya.

Tenya: "When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable, like my brother's, because of your recklessness? Are you saying that you don't care about my worries? Are you saying that you don't care about how I feel...?"

Todoroki: "Iida. We don't expect to face them head-on and win either. We'll extricate him without fighting."

Kirishima: "In other words, covert action! That's the way we students can fight while toeing the line on the rules!"

Yaoyorozu: "I trust Todoroki. But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them, as well."

Tenya: "Yaoyorozu!"

Midoriya: "I don't know myself, either, but after hearing that I could still reach, I couldn't just sit still... I can't help thinking that I want to save him."