Chapter 14

"Are you going to answer me. How the hell I end with you every night? Did you put some kind of spell on me Alpha Donovan?" Ronan chuckled as he took out some of her cloths.

His shirt and fresh pair of undergarment and a pair of yoga pants next to the bathtub. He placed bar of soap and shampoo where she can reach them.

And he filled the bathtub with warm water and put some bath oils in it. "Lavander and Rose yes she smell good." He though. "Are you going to answer me?" Paige shouted it was really like everyday. It was what a whole month since that attack and he knew this is going to be his morning routine.

He honestly love spending time with her. Even after half the time she shouts at him. Throw things at him he is still content. His wolf however begs to differ. He wanted her to mark her and show she belongs to them. But Ronan was in control most of the time. And when he is not he prefer to stay away from her.

"Your bath is ready your highness." Ronan bowed dramatically which made Paige scowl more. "I do not need to be waitied down how many times I have to say I am not disabled" Paige shouted. "yes I know but you too know I like to take care of you little mate. Now go on you don't want to be late for the lesson." Ronan said and smacked her behind playfully.

Paige's eyes grown bigger. "Did you just..." She paused turning around ready to launch her self at him. Ronan was quicker and read her move. He swiftly pinned her between him and the wall. "Let me go" She hissed.

"I don't think so little mate" He said His hands touched her thighs as he pulled her closer. He could not believe how well she fits with him. All of his existence was for this only. And He knows he can die for her and kill for her. He is center of his universe.

"Leave me Alpha Donovan " he flinched at her tone. But cannot help but admire the beauty in front of him. He cannot believe he have her so close last night. He had held her into his arm easing his aching heart.

"No I don't think so little mate. I think I might just keep you like this with me forever" He said eyeing her naked perfect body. "Don't call me that" She hissed. "Oh but you are my dear my perfect little angel, my little mate and I am not letting you go ever again" He said in his alpha voice. She smirked.

"is that so Alpha Donovan?" She asked in amused tone. She knows she is walking into a huge trap but sometimes it is good thing to be trapped in. "I think so little mate" he said and pulled her closer placing his lips on her.

The kiss was sweet and he was savoring all he could in that. His hands moved up inside her shirt softly touching the skin of her stomach. His desire was evident on her belly. He pressed his body impossibly close to her. "Perfect" He said nipping her earlobe.

A satisfied moan escaped her lips. "You are killing me here Paige. I don't think I can control myself much longer now" Ronan said placing soft kisses along her neck. Until he touched her scar. Her eyes opened wide and realization of what was happening washed over her. She pushed him with all her might. And then she ran towards the bathroom locking it swiftly.

She didn't realized it. She was only ever be vulnerable in front of him. He will be the only one who can ever see the body she is hiding beneath that thick layer of cloths. He will see and he will judge. Then she have to tell how weak she really is in reality.

"Paige baby I am sorry I know I got carried away. I am sorry it won't happen again" Ronan called desperately. He didn't like that his mate was yet again ran away from him. She was afraid of him. He can sense it in from the bond they have created and he have to tell her about that too. Now he knew she will be so pissed that he did that without her consent.

"Paige baby please just can't we talk about this. Look I am sorry but please come out. I have brought your breakfast. You don't have to talk to me or see my face I promise. Just eat it. I can leave if you want to" Ronan face palmed for his stupidity. He was kicking himself out for his one mistake.

Why cannot he control his wolf? If it is this much difficult for him, He cannot help how much it was difficult for Daniel. Yes him he can tell Ronan how exactly he can control himself from throwing down and claiming his mate. With new determination in his mind he walked out of his room and towards Daniel's office.

Daniel Kinston was sitting in his office looking over the picture of his beautiful but still so clueless mate. She was back at her school again. All agreed that until this Drama with Ronan settles it would be off her best interest to leave. She was so against the idea. And she was literally begging Daniel to not let them take her away.

It made him wonder if she can feel the bond too. She cannot until she is of age but then she is special too. She being an alpha by blood can be able to sense it. He remembered how she slipped into his territory and into his room the night before she was supposed to leave the territory.

Her arms curled up against his torso. A familiar pain erupted from his chest jolting him awake from his sleep. "Little one how did you passed the petrol?" He asked amused. "I had to good alpha before I leave tomorrow" she said in a small voice. "It is for your own good little one. With all those Rouges it is not safe for you to be here" Daniel reasoned.

"But I can protect myself Good alpha. And so can you. will you not protect me from the Rogues" he smiled sadly at her. Yes he would have. He will protect her he will die protecting her. "Yes little one I will if it comes to that but you should know Alpha Xander and Alpha Ronan wants what is best for you" He said.

She scowled at that. After that she pouted and that made him chuckle. "I don't want to go I want to stay with you good alpha." She said snuggling close. He didn't know why maybe it was a impulse. He placed a sweet kiss on her welcoming lips.

Her eyes widen and it made him realize that maybe it was not a good choice after all. But what she said was made him want to run for the hills. "You call that a kiss?" She said offended. And then she shocked him more when she placed her lips on his for a dominating and possessive kiss.

"We need to talk and I need your help" Ronan said barging in his office suddenly.

A/N: ok for some people who thinks it is inappropriate for a little girl to have that much older mate, or even that he should not be taking advantage of her... He is an alpha and they were predestined to be Mates, Amara does not know this and that is for a good reason as for why that will be cleared in the next book which is called the cursed alpha I will be uploading that after I finish this one...

Word Count: 1313 Words