Prologue

His hands travelled all along my body resting on back of my spine. I trashed in his strong hold knowing what was to come next. And nothing in this world can make me ready for that. That pain I went through all those years. He was a monster. A monster in human skin.

I felt his claws dig deeper into my back and I saw his pure black eyes. It was horrifying yet beautiful. I was staring back into the eyes of the person I suppose to be with the rest of my life. My mate was nothing but a monster.

He kissed me slowly as more blood seeped from my back. MY bruised and battered self cannot take this no more. I know I have to run away no matter how hard it may be. "You are thinking so much my love let me ease you from your thoughts." He said.

I bit back a scream as he bit on top of my breast. Claws trailing over my stomach giving me another scar that will last me a life time. I know what he will do next as his eyes hungrily trailed all over my bloodied body.

He loves to hurt me. He loves when I scream in pain. My cries are like music to his ears. He slowly pushed himself up and bit my already bloodied body. I screamed in agony and his laughter rang into my ears.

He slowly parted my legs and began to thrust into me. I was feeling violated not loved. I surrendered as he broke me more little by little and I was ashamed that it was mate's doing.

Someone shook her awake. She saw the brilliant green eyes staring back at her. "Another one?" He asked. She nodded still don't want to talk about what happened all those years ago. "I am sorry I cannot do this not anymore. I am not fit to be the alpha female. I am not fit to be yours" he didn't said anything. But he let her rant.

She was emotionally driven when he first met her. Her emotions got the best of her. She was reckless and she was always likes to be in danger. The two qualities that makes her vulnerable and at the same time makes her fierce.

He pulled her to him softly. She started to open up to him now and it is all he could ask for. He wanted to be with her in every second of her life. But he didn't wanted to rush into anything.

She has a strange habit of running into him everywhere. And most of the night he was with her she acted distant and close off. He was grateful for a second chance but he did want her to open up to him.

He noticed she stopped her rant and softly snoring against his shoulder. He chuckled softly. He laid her to his bed and kissed her forehead. "So long little mate because I know once you woke up you will not remember coming to me again"

He poured himself a drink and drowned it in one gulp. He looked at the beauty sleeping in his bed. He cannot imagine she is his for taking. he cannot believe to have this miracle happened to him.

He fall asleep holding her again. He cannot help but start to enjoy this little escapades. Not to mention her scoldings on the morning after. He faced her wrath and still end up with her again.

The morning sun rose and with it she did too. She found herself in strange bedroom with a figure holding her to sleep. She was about to snap when she came face to face with him. She itched to traced his soft features. He looked like an angel but he is a devil in disguise.

She tried to go out unnoticed but her luck wasnot on her side. "Good morning little mate" he said to her. "what the fuck I amdoing here?" She shouted only to make him chuckle. Here comes his morningroutine.     

A/N: Here it is the first peek of Alpha's Warrior. I hope you will enjoy it to and thank you for the reads on the first one and votes

Love you all