Epilogue

The stars shined brightly over the skyline. Ronan and Paige walked with Little Victor on toe. It was two months after the events and all the kingdom rejoice the arrival of their little prince.

However, not everyone is happy about him being the next heir to the throne but no one complained about it.

They did the coronation ceremony this time without any interruption. Little Prince Victor had his own crown too. "You look handsome my little Prince" Paige said adjusting Victor's tie.

"No Momma it is my style" He said making the tie tilt again. Ronan smiled at this.

After the coronation there was the party. As Paige was two months pregnant she was getting swollen feet from now. "Some water Momma the Princess asked for it" Victor said giving her some water.

"Thank you nono" Paige said kissing his forehead. His grey eyes shined as he leaned and talked to Paige's stomach.

No one was more happy than victor about getting a little sister of his own whom he can protect from all dangers. "I will take care of you little Princess always I promise I am your big brother am I not?" Victor asked.

"The baby kicked" Paige said. "Yes it did. It loves you to Victor." Paige said placing his hand over her stomach. He felt it too and smiled.

"Mommy Daddy is calling you" He helped her up and walked towards the isle where Ronan was standing.

The music slowed down and the flower petals started to drop from nowhere. Ronan sat on his kness and took her hand in his.

"Paige, My little mate words cannot describe how much I love you. It happened to me so fast that I didn't even realize when you crept into my little heart.

Seeing you this way everyday makes me feel alive, make me feel happy and content I cannot even find the words to describe my feeling for you. They comes deep from my heart. So today I want to ask you will be do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Ronan asked.

Paige gasped and was unable to form words she just nodded and Ronan picked her up and twirled her around.

"Oh thank you, Thank you, Thank you Paige, my little mate" He said. He held her hand and placed the ring on her finger.

The party was ongoing when Someone tapped on Daniel's back. He turned around and smiled. "My good Alpha" Amara said.

"hey little one how are you?" He asked. "I am good now that my brother is alright and he is getting married I want you to meet someone. He is Alpha's son from a pack back at my school. And he is my mate" She said smiling.

Color drained from Daniel's face. He cursed as if Destiny's wasn't cruel enough to fuck up his life. "He is Hunter" A boy with blue eyes and blond hairs looked at him. He shook his hand. "Hello Hunter how old are you?" Daniel asked.

"I am sixteen and because I am an alpha I can see my mate at young age" Hunter replied.

"I know I am an alpha too." Daniel said looking fondly at Amara. "Amara can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. She nodded.

"Alone" He added. She kissed Hunter and said "I will meet you later ok baby" Hunter nodded and got back to his friends.

"Not here hop on my back" Daniel said. She nodded. Daniel took her to the tree house their secret hide out. "What is it alpha?" She asked. "That boy Hunter he is only using you" He said. "And how do you know that?" She asked.

"Because I know things ok. I know because I can read people's thought and I know because I..." He paused.

Amara crossed her arms around her chest making her breasts protrude. Daniel looked at her chest. And licked his lips. "What is it Daniel you are not my mom" She snarled. "

Yes But I am your true mate" Daniel spat. She froze. The person who have bathed her, dressed her, read her stories to sleep with whom she had been naked for countless time since she was kid was her mate?

"No... No you are not my mate. You are not my mate" She was in denial. "You slept with him" Daniel accused pinning her to the walls of the tree house.

"I had felt it every single fucking thing and it hurts fucking bad you know that Amara? Your brother saw it. He knew then he never told you because I told him not to" Daniel said.

"Let me go" Amara said. "No" Daniel growled feeling his wolf in control. He placed his lips on her. "You are mine" He said in an inhuman voice. "Take me" She said softly. "No I cannot you are too tiny too fragile" He said trying to take control.

"If I am your mate than mark me. Take me here and now erase everything Hunter had done." She challenged.

"Fine then don't come near me and claim me..." She was pinned to the walls again and before she can say anything she felt a burning sensation in her lower part. Daniel pulled her legs up and put it on his torso. He placed soft kissed on her neck and thrust into her slowly.

"Is that you want little one? Shall I do this hard?" He asked. "Yes harder" Amara moaned. "Hold me tightly this is going to hurt bad" He warned.

He felt her breath quicken as he increased his pace. Faster and faster as her breath quicken. She came without warning. He held her to him but didn't stopped until he came inside of her.

"I like it." Amara replied drunken in desire. "This is wrong I am ten years older than you and you are barely fourteen. Amara I shouldn't have done this. I should have waited and..." Daniel placed his head in his hand. "What have I done?" He cried.

"No look at me" Amara said. He turned around.

"I liked it, it is not wrong. It is not wrong" She repeated. "No it is wrong." Daniel said. "Shhh..." She pushed him on the sofa and kissed him. She threw her dress somewhere. "Amara" He moaned her name as they made love again.

"Amara I am sorry but if I stayed in front of you it will only mean in disaster so it would be better if I walked out now carry this curse with me far away from you. My little one. My love my mate" He kissed her sleeping face. And placed his locket over her dress.

"Forgive me love" He said looking at her for the last time and disappearing into the night.

Amara woke up and find herself alone and naked in middle of the woods. She looked for Daniel but he was nowhere to be found. She found the necklace and the letter.

The letter that made her realize it was a mistake she did believing over her good alpha. She shouted and vowed to get revenge on him. Holding the same pendent he left for her.

Word Count: 1199 Words

So, that marks the end of Alpha's Warrior the next one in the series is the cursed Alpha. It is Amara's and Daniel's story. It is fantasy and if you don't like that kind of story please don't read it. Yes Daniel is ten years older than her and yes she is his mate. Werewolf world does not works like ours. But if you do decide to read it next one is an expert from the story. I will update soon but first it is another story i want to read. my first ever mafia story.