17 | Merlin's first SLEEPOVER!

-ˋˏ ༻ Modern AU ༺ ˎˊ-

╰┈➤ Morgana and Leon (8 years old)

╰┈➤ Percy and Arthur (10 years old)

╰┈➤ Gwen, Lance and Gwaine (9 years old)

╰┈➤ Merlin (8 years old)

ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. ♡ .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ 

"Oh my god! This sleepover is gonna be so fun!" Morgana squealed in excitement, gripping onto Gwen's shoulders and shaking her best friend.

"Yeah! And I've never been to Merlin's house before." Little Gwen announced.

Morgana pursed her lips, "I don't think any of us have actually."

"Yeah. Why is that?" Gwen asked, curious now.

The bell rang for the end of school and Morgana and Gwen walked down the stairs to the car park to meet the rest of the group. "I don't know. But we'll find out later tonight."

ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. ♡ .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ 

"So, what should we do now?" Gwaine asked, everyone currently sitting in a circle in the living room with a whole stack of junk food.

Merlin looked down and blushed, "I-i don't know. I've never had a sleepover before..."

Everyone looked at each other and gasped, "REALLY?!" They all screamed.

Merlin bit his lip and blushed again, "Yeah..."

Gwaine, being the great friend that he was suggested, "HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM?!" He threw them all a big spoon each and mouthed to Merlin 'you're welcome mate'. Merlin smiled, thankful the attention wasn't aimed at him.

For awhile they ate ice cream and Doritos and played hide and seek in the dark. Then they all sat down again and Merlin said, "Do you guys like truth or dare?" He nervously fiddled with his fingers. He'd googled what games people played at sleepovers so he was pretty educated, if he said so himself.

"Hell yeah!" Said Arthur and Leon.

"I'll go first!" An eager Gwaine exclaimed putting his fist in the air. He leaned in and scanned his eyes around the group dramatically.

Everyone bit their lips, anxiously.

"MERLIN!" He suddenly shouted, "Truth...or...dare!" Merlin loved how Gwaine - his longest friend - always made any game sound more daring and exciting than it was.

Merlin smiled, "Dare..." He was going to show the others that he was...brave.

The others looked quite shocked that little, young Merlin would pick dare seeing as Gwaine was the one who asked him.

"Okay, then mate! I dare you to sing a song while eating peanut butter!" An easy dare, but fun.

═════════•°• Don't be a silent reader, please vote if you enjoyed this! •°•═════════

---

◦•●◉✿ 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷 ✿◉●•◦

---