Chapter 2-

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

The top two fighers in The Underground were all my men talked about. I decided to ask Adrien, my best friend, about them. He mentioned something about one (the top) fighter being better than our men; especially with weapons. The top person was clearly a weapons specialist.

"By the way, Lorenzo, the top fighter is a girl and her name is Liliana." Adrien says before running off somewhere.

I order Adrien, when I happened to see him, to set the fight up between the two fighters and tell him that the winner get a proposition that helps the both of us out.

Proposition-

The winner trains my men; helps them become weapons specialists and in return they get protection from all Mafias and Gangs. I will also give them $500,000.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I introduced myself to Liliana, I wasn't expecting such beauty.

Liliana had dark brown waist-length hair, medium brown eye color that seemed to have some gold specks, an hourglass frame that held full breasts, and a plump ass. She looked to be around 5'0". So petite and yet so beautiful. I wasn't expecting her to say no to my proposition but, I also didn't get to tell her about what she would get in return. I have to get her to agree.

"I'm so sorry, Lorenzo. I wasn't expecting her to act like that. She truly is a sweet girl. I'll try to talk her into it." Boss says.

"No. I will talk to her. Do you know what she's doing this weekend?" I ask him.

"She would be shopping with Juliana."

"Juliana? And she would be at the mall then?" I ask him.

"That would be her best friend that also works here but, doesn't fight. And no, she hates shopping at malls. She goes to the east-side where there is Santos ." Boss replies.

"What's Santos?"

"It's where Liliana likes to buy her weapons and fighting gear. Down there, they are all like family. Juliana is really the only true family she has left."

"May we ask what happened to them?" Adrien asks.

"I can't really say in detail. All I will say is that they died when she was 16 and it happened right infront of her. It was really bad and the fact that she also had an abusive boyfriend after what happened, she barely made it out alive one day."

"Is she still with him?" I ask.

"No. Hell, no. He's in prison but, he has a hearing soon to see if he can get let out or if they're going to keep him there."