Chapter 5-

Liliana's POV

Liliana's POV

I woke up with my head up on Lorenzo's chest. I can't believe I told him about Chris. I mean, I didn't tell him about the other times but, I did tell him how he got locked up. I feel like that time was one of the harder times for me. I look over at Lorenzo and he looks so cute laying asleep. Turns out he was still tired too.

I slowly untangle his arms from around my waist and make my way into the bathroom but, not before reaching over and giving him a kiss to his cheek. He has a little stubble.

I really like the stubble, I thought.

The bathroom was huge. Glass shower, granite counters, jacuzzi, and the walls of the shower were a really dark gray stone. All-in-all, this has got to be the best bathroom I have ever seen. I strip the clothes off my body and step into the shower. I turned the water so it was hot, not hot enough to burn my skin but close enough.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Lorenzo knocks on the bathroom door.

"Yes, Lorenzo?" I call out.

"May I come in? I wanted to give you your clothes. Juliana gave them to me just now." Lorenzo asks.

"Ya, I am just in the shower. I won't be long."

"Take your time." Lorenzo says before slowly opening the door. He sets the clothes down and looks over to me. I can see his eyes darken with lust. I can tell that he's trying to hold himself back.

I turn my body so that it's fully facing him and he is now gripping the counter behind him tightly.

"Lorenzo," I say huskily.

He snaps and in a flash he's infront of me gripping my waist. He pulls me towards him. His hands are around my waist and my hands are holding his face that's looking at mine with much intensity. I can't stop staring into his eyes.

My eyes take in his face. Thick brown eyebrows, soft tan skin, a sharp jawline, big brown doe eyes, and the soft lips that I just want to kiss so badly right now. I think back into his eyes to find them staring at my lips. Lorenzo looks at me as if to ask me for permission to kiss me, I nod in reply.

Lorenzo brings his face slowly closer to mine. Our lips barely touch and I feel the electric shock. It feels so addicting. I hold his face to mine and we kiss with so much passion. He nibbles on my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter while his hands are now exploring my body. I refuse and he groans and grabs my ass making me squeal.

He then enters his tongue and we battle over dominance, him winning in the end. My hands make their way into his soft curly hair and tug a little at the roots as his hands move along my body.

He pushes me against the tile wall and grabs my legs and I wrap them around his waist. We are like this till I can't breathe anymore and I pull back a little and he immediately starts kissing my neck.