Chapter 7-

Liliana's POV

Liliana's POV

I wake up in my own bed, safe and sound. It's nice and quiet. Juliana is in the other room still sleeping.

I want to get another tattoo, I thought.

I already have a tattoo on the inside of both arms. One says, "I love you princess" in my papa's handwriting and the other says, "I love you babygirl" in my mamma's handwriting. I want to get one of birds flying on my back and another one on my upper arm of the colosseo.

I crawl out of bed and get into the shower to get ready. Juliana and I didn't work for the next couple of days because of what happened at work. I get dressed in some black high-waisted skinny jeans, a white sports bra with an over-sized green sweater, and some black Jordans. I just left my hair in its curly mess and put on the silver necklace that my parents gave me for my 16th birthday.

"Hey, Juliana. Lets go get some tattoos. Get ready and I'll make breakfast." I say to her as I stand infront of her door.

"Sounds good." She says back and with that I head into our kitchen and start making her pancakes and myself some waffles. I also make us coffee. She likes her with lots of cream and little sugar, I like it with little cream and lots of sugar.

"I'm ready for my pancakes!" She happily sits down.

Juliana is wearing a white tank top with a black cardigan, dark blue high-waisted skinny jeans, and wearing her sneakers that have a heel. I don't understand how she wears heels. I hate heels, they hurt my feet too much.

I set down the plate of pancakes infront of her with her coffee and she starts eating right away. I drink my coffee while eating my waffles.

We just talk about what we were going to get before putting our dishes into the sink and heading out the door. We decide to drive our baby blue Sport Wrangler Jeep to the tattoo shop.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready?" My tattoo artist, Jay asks.

"Oh, don't you know it." And he starts tattooing. I personally don't think it hurts that much. I kind of enjoy the pain.

About eight hours later, both of my tattoos are done. Juliana was getting tattooed the same time as me and finished after about four hours.

Liliana's Tattoos-