Chapter 8-

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo's POV

I am so happy that she agreed to go somewhere with me. I hope she enjoys the place I picked. With everything that happened with Jack, I didn't know what she was thinking. When he made us sing, it was very hard for me. Nobody had heard me sing since I was around eighteen, which was around eight years ago.

When I sang, 'Ain't No Angel' by Ron Pope, I felt as though my problems went away and as if Jack wasn't there and it was only Liliana and I. When the words, "I'm pregnant with Lorenzo's baby" I lost it on the inside. I suddenly wished that she wasn't kidding. I just want to know why she can't get out of my mind.

I would try and get with another girl to forget about her but, I know that won't work because no girl was ever in my mind and the only girl I wanted to kiss was her. She wasn't my first kiss but, she may as well have been. She took my breath away when I went to give her the clothes Juliana dropped off; her naked body was absolutedly perfect. She had curves for days and an ass that I just wanted to grab and those lumpucious breasts were absolutely a nice sight.

"What is this place, Lorenzo?" Liliana asks me. I love the way my name rolls of her tongue with ease and that italian accent.

"This is a banquet. There's dancing and singing along with a main event that is apparently a surprise until it happens."

"What do you mean a surprise? What's the banquet for?"

"The banquet is for the children who are diabled. And there is a surprise where somebody is chosen and the two they pick, will dance and sing."

"What if they don't want to?" Juliana asks this time but, I can see that Liliana wants to know as well.

"I'm not sure. I don't decide. Let's hope that whoever they choose says yes." They nodded their heads and we headed towards our seats.

I pulled her chair out for her and she says, "Thank you, Lorenzo."

I reply, "You're welcome, Liliana." And then I take the seat next to her. I look up to find Adrien doing the same thing and it looks they might have feelings for each other. I have to remember to ask him about that.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! May I have your attention please!" An older man in a black tux with suspenders says walking onto the stage. The crowd silences with which he responds with a nod thanking us.

"I just wanted to tell you all that we have chosen who we wanted to dance for the event and who will sing after. They have actually just arrived. We won't have the surprise for a little longer. Thank you all for your time." The old man says and we all clap.

Liliana leans over to my ear, "Who do you think the couple is? I hope they're good at dancing and singing or else it might be embarrassing."

I lean over to her ear and whisper slightly blowing in her ear, "I hope it's you and I. That way I can keep you so close to me and never let you go. If you can't dance then I will be more than happy to help you out with that."